The National Football League

This just seems like a bad pick. Was expecting Moore if they’d go WR.

I don’t mind it. Everything is on Jones anyway.

Him and Jason Garrett.

Most of the Giants Reddit board hates this pick. The only thing offsetting this is the kickass trade.

1 Like

UF grad and Jags fan here. I was worried we’d take him, but he was fun to watch in college. Would have gladly taken him in round 2.

I know nothing, but he didn’t seem like a 4.3 guy in games. Shifty AF tho.

I mean the Giants need to know if Jones is the future or not. If it doesn’t work out, Jones, Garrett, and Gettleman are gone.

Sure but this guy is at best #4 on the targets list (Golladay, Saquon, Engram first) and that’s not what you want from a first-round receiver.

Seems like a guy based on what they said about him that would excel as the #3 option. A guy who when the defense is focussing on other players could win single coverage matchups and then excel after the catch.

Hate the Titans, love they picked a guy in the first round who will never play. Again.

Farley will never play? Elaborate please.

Ok, it’s a stretch, but that’s something he can’t do as well.

1 Like

Needle is around somewhere. There are literally two of us.

I’m sure. <3 Needle.

1 Like

CLEMPSON SOUTH.

Honestly shocked he’s not here. I’m providing extra hot bad takes in his absence.

I don’t like that.

Man, not enough lolz for incredibly understated fact of how many times Notre Dame appears on the highlight reel as the team one of the draft picks is clowning on.

3 Likes

I hope this makes it so the Phins don’t take a RB…at all. Gaskin is good enough

He’s a good RB, but… he’s a RB? I’m not good at this, but meh…

Yet people are still calling for a ND defender to be picked as he’s great value despite being a poor tackler.