The National Football League

He looks slow…but what do I know.

He’s huge, fast, and can cover really well especially in zone. Despite his size and speed he isn’t very good against the run, decent blitzer though.

edit: he’s really fast, quick and can cover despite his massive size which is why he went high, but doesn’t play big in the run game. Plays more like a small weakside linebacker.

My 15 seconds of highlight watching has me unimpressed. Probably a HOF then.

1 Like

Raiders gotta go OL, no?

It’s the Raiders, sort for speed.

Al Davis is dead now. The days of drafting Taylor Mays because 40 are largely gone.

1 Like

The DHB pick was a top 10 all time face melter, RIP

2 Likes

Seems to be a reach but at least they hit a position of need

Al would have taken Rhondale Moore, not sure which is worse.

Edit: both are good but a “reach”

first lolworthy pick with Leatherwood and I was high on him based on his measurables. I wouldn’t have minded if the Phins picked him at 36 and thought it would have been a reach.

Phins got to go Edge here and I want Rousseau!

Phins going RB or edge rusher prob

EDIT: Phins with a solid pick. Nice for him to not have to move.

Phillips if healthy was a top 6 pick in this draft, possibly top 4. Problem is he could retire in training camp with one more concussion.

1 Like

Worth the gamble with 2 firsts.

WFT going either edge rusher or OL.

Basically the same approach I hope the Giants take. Wouldn’t be angry if they took a receiver like Elijah Moore though.

As a Phins fan I don’t like being the team that is drafting a player destined for CTE.

Was proven true given Leatherwood’s numbers. lol me

Once the G-Men go, I’m leaving.

The lack of lolz disappoint me. I remember this being the case last year too :frowning:

1 Like

WHAAAAAAAATTTT?

https://twitter.com/bobbybelttx/status/1387955848459206658?s=21