The National Football League

Well, maybe the lawbros can chime in, but I think that in cases like these the family members are advised to be at the trial. Apparently it goes over well with the jury and such. If the trial takes weeks that might be a problem also.

1 Like

I am a believer of value>need when it comes to the draft

But Bengals so desperately desperately need to build the OL to protect Burrow I donā€™t know how Sewell isnā€™t a snap draft if he is available.

What the Giants really need is to get rid of Jason Garrett. Then they can draft an offensive tackle and Daniel Jones can become the mediocre starter his ceiling allows for.

Iā€™m willing to give him another year but if Jones shits the bed, both of them need to pack and follow Gettleman out the door.

1 Like

Lol not so sure about that on 3rd and 1. I suspect he was just trying to throw it OOB or out of the end zone.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PatrickMahomes/status/1383535222797463555

2 Likes

Iā€™d have benched that QB so fast.

Well itā€™s also spring football so who gives a fuck.

Naw, the FCS delayed their season until the spring.

Ah.

But what if Villanova made the playoff? Unfair to kill their dream like that.

Are you fucking shitting me Aldrunk?

One of the new rules is receiving team can only have 9 players within 25 yards of the football on kickoffs. Its supposed to help get more onsides kicks.

I donā€™t get why they just donā€™t reverse the rule change that the kicking team has to have 5 and 5 on each side of the ball, if they want more onside kicks recovered.

I think that was intended to eliminate the ā€œfirst row hits, second row recoversā€ approach to onsides.

1 Like

I still think giving the kicking team the option of switching to a 4th and 15(?) is the best solution.

2 Likes

Are they doing overtime field position auction? That was a fantastic idea.

Iā€™d be afraid of bad pass interference calls/non-calls.

I read that it was DOA. I mean wouldnā€™t the ball always end up at midfield?

I might be wrong though. Itā€™d be fun to see it tried out.

I think the math nerds determined the break even point is something like your own 17 yard line for an average offense.

Oh good Brett Favre, welfare scammer, is also a Chauvin fan