The National Football League

Jimmy G made out like a fucking bandit.

49ers are really the GOATs at given mega deals to QBs who they discover suck 1-2 years too late.

In before Jimmy G ends up in NE on a cap friendly deal, Bellichick fixes him, and they beat the Tampa Bradys in the SB next February.

2 Likes

I would love this deal a hell of a lot more if I wasn’t certain Dolphins weren’t going to squander those picks.

If Tua pans out and these picks are good, in 2 yrs Dolphins could actually be contenders. We’re gonna needs some regression from KC and Buff to really get over the top, but at least there is a sweat.

https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/1375500328595042311

tunsil trade now down to 3 first round picks

The best job in the NFL was the Patriots backup QB during the Belichick/Brady era. Get rangz for doing nothing, then show a flash of promise and get a big contract from another team.

What? I was told he’s the woat.

No idea why someone would say that. He’s a rookie who got 750 yards in a season where he missed four games. He got 5+ catches in 7 of his 12 games.

Ha, it was riverman, who is occasionally given to hyperbole in the heat of a game.

I watched Aiyuk in college, where he was phenomenal with the ball in his hands.

Well I like the first trade a lot better.

the 22 pick given to philly is Miami’s they really needed a NBA like “worse of the two picks” protection or something.

4 Likes

Ok, when the Dolphins ship in 2025 we’ll posthumously present Princep with a ring. It’s only fair.

Wow. Niners think that Fields is the QB of the future I guess

Thank you Niners!

Bengals fans are loving this! Now we’ll have either Chase or Sewell available at 5, possibly even both.

Love it.

both will be available and the bengals take devonta smith

2 Likes

Is Jimmy G that bad? When he isn’t injured he seems like a fine starting QB - not great but serviceable. I guess if the 49ers aren’t happy with that it makes sense to move on (although it’s a ton to pay), but shouldn’t someone (like the Patriots) be willing to take a chance on Jimmy G?

Mike Brown gonna Mike Brown

LOL

I laugh because it’s true

:sob:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/fbgchase/status/1376231924931395595

Man massage therapists deserve 100x the money they get. Fuck dealing with that.

Rodgers goes to the Bears after this season you heard it here first