The National Football League

Looks like they are lining up Watson’s replacement!

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1372960786042265606?s=20

Farewell, sweet, smiling prince! Gonna need a new avatar, I guess :frowning:

4 Likes

God keep them away from America.

Once American football teams see them perform a haka, every damn team is gonna do it. Gonna be cultural appropriation o’clock across America.

1 Like

Wilson was hours late for his physical and team onboarding process, skipped multiple optional workouts that he agreed to attend on Thursday and Friday and declined support service help that he was offered, all in his first official week with the team

so the mega first round lol bust the dolphins just traded for has now been dumped again because he’s a completely worthless fucking idiot

Yup, that sounds about right. Classic Dolphins.

I must admit for about 2 seconds I thought you were talking about Russell Wilson, which would have been way more interesting.

EDIT: after reading about this more, it seems less terrible. If I got the details right, they just swapped 7th round picks for this. That doesn’t seem too bad a price for a lottery ticket. And they don’t have to pay him anything either. So they took a shot and missed. Could have been worse.

Giants got their playmaking receiver

Of course they could’ve saved money and maybe their season by not trading away OBJ before the season for being black while speaking

Yeah, they traded a 2021 7th for Wilson and a 2022 7th, a year after Wilson was a first-round pick. Apparently Wilson just has no interest in playing football.

Are we even sure OBJ is good. He didn’t exactly tear it up in Cleveland.

He got injured and played that way too.

There aren’t too many elite WR’s that come back from a couple of years of that kind of disappointing production (for any reason) and return to elite status. Moss is all I can think of off the top of my head. There may be a few others.

18 Likes

https://twitter.com/DanGrazianoESPN/status/1373268841569128453

Seems totally reasonable. :+1:

dude is my new favorite Bengal. Come for the QB, stay for the steak!

(timestamped appropriately)

Dude ain’t what he used to be. He just isn’t. The last “good year” was 2016.
He had 35 TD’s his first 3 years and 16 his last 4.

I’ll be that guy that points out that there are two Ns in the puzzle that should have been revealed.

3 Likes

Watson is quickly approaching Bill Cosby territory. They can’t all be fraudulent claims.

Watson done?

So Watson is like Louis CK or something that he gets off on harassing non-happy-ending masseuses? So weird.

Being unable to complete a pass?

Might be a dumb question, but if they were legit…why not go to the police and report what are apparently obvious sex crimes rather than just sue the dude?

If he did this stuff over and over he should be in jail, not shook down for money.

Burden of proof is lower in civil cases than criminal cases.

People get away with sex crimes all the time because if there’s only he said-she said testimony the jury will often favor the man due to there being reasonable doubt.

Sometimes it only takes one person coming forward to give other victims the courage to do the same. The only way he’s innocent is if the Texans are bankrolling the lawyers for all of these women in order to destroy Watson’s career.

Anyway, Watson’s too talented to be persona non grata in the NFL. Ben Roethlisberger is a rapist and got signed to a massive contract afterwards and he’s half the QB DeShaun is.

1 Like