The National Football League

Believe the attorney, a well-known scumbag, has deep ties to the owner. Not a great look. Obviously we simply don’t know if its true or not but I haven’t seen any evidence to date.

The Texans have nothing to gain and a lot to lose by this story coming out. Step away from the conspiracy theories.

Dude, its the Texans. They don’t exactly have a history of competence. They shipped the best WR in the league because of racism.

So the team with a known history of incompetence, you think they’d suddenly be able to show competence in being able to organize the stories of three to six different women, one dating back almost a year ago? Without this incompetent organization leaking it? This harms the value of Watson both as the face of the franchise or as a forced trade asset. It is bad for the Texans. Thinking they’re behind it is absurd.

1 Like

Josh Allen gonna lose his job

actually trubes makes a lot of sense for buffalo and vice versa, they’re both mobile quarterbacks with arm strength who were train wrecks before going there

Let’s not pretend like the Texans are above doing something stupid while angry.

Yeah to be fair it would be totally on a brand for a shitty owner (I know nothing about Houston’s ownership or management) to torpedo the team in order to spite a player who dissed them.

Kenyan Drake to the Raiders was a confusing move.

Not sure how Mike Mayock convinced himself that he can do this job after being a NFL draft talking for his most of his time related to football.

It is without question the worst in the NFL.

Y’all no longer get to mock Q-Anon believers.

Sorry bud, you’re telling me that I can’t be skeptical of a management group that called their players inmates and property. Comparing that to qanon is absurd.

1 Like

Yeah man, it’s pretty insane to think they went around and got at least 3 women (and potentially up to 6) to all lie about something like this.

Jack Easterby has a preposterous amount of control there and Cal McNair has essentially chosen him, a 38-year-old motivational speaker for Jesus / bullshit artist / ambition monster over everyone else in the organization-- the players, the executives, and the five million people in Houston who can see that Easterby is the problem. (Read up on what Stephanie Stradley and Rivers McCown have written about him.)

To be clear, I’m not saying this is an organized conspiracy by the Texans. I just find Buzbee’s behavior weird and unprofessional and also wouldn’t put anything past Texans management given their priorities and incompetence.

1 Like

That’s unlikely but not out of the realm of possibility. It’s also possible there was an effort to keep this under wraps to try and settle this quietly, then when Deshaun trashed the team they let it go public to spite him, resulting in other women coming forward. Or the timing is also just a coincidence and he’s just a POS. Occam’s razor something something.

According to Watson, they tried to shake him down before filing and he refused.

At this point it feels like there is about a 98% chance he ends up on the Patriots and by week 3 the whole world is wondering how BB pulled it off.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ConorOrr/status/1369412091392757766

Gruden had five first round picks the last two years and the only good player he got was a running back.

It would not be in the top 3 to 5 strangest things they’ve done lately.

they really did cut kyle fuller to sign andy dalton

FML

you could’ve cut a TE who can’t jump anymore who should’ve retired but no, cut the pro bowl cornerback on a reasonable salary that makes sense

1 Like