The National Football League

Dalton is a top 3 Bears QB of the last 3 decades.

3 Likes

Signing Dalton is the best QB move the Bears have made in the last 10 years.

It must suck so much to be a Bears fan.

1 Like

bears went from russell wilson and trent williams rumors

and ended up with andy dalton and germain ifedi

and that’s pretty normal

DeShaun Watson being sued for “going too far” with a masseuse.

Wonder if this will lower his trade value.

To be clear, I disagree:

https://mobile.twitter.com/maven_marlon/status/1372188575526232068

I mean both can be true.

It’s possible that DeShaun did this and somebody from the Texans encouraged the victim to come forward now rather than keep it hidden.

3 Likes

Bears fans can make themselves feel better by looking down at Lions fans.

2 Likes

This is the most bizarre part of the Watson story-- it breaking by the plaintiff’s attorney posting this on Instagram. (Tony Buzbee is a rich hotshot lawyer who’s also kind of a lunatic and ran for mayor in 2019. Apparently neighbors of the McNairs in River Oaks.) Seems weirdly unprofessional, to say the least.

raiders getting rid of the entire offensive line? like what weren’t they good LOL

Dalton is a christian so clearly we have more assets to trade for Watson now. and from texas win win

rumor was for wilson the bears offered was three first-round picks, a third and two starters

and seahawks said lol no

also a rumor the bears might cut Kyle Fuller to get under the cap because they signed Andy Dalton

how does this shit always get worse

None of which have any meaningful evidence.

Timing is…interesting.

that is a lot of shitty people his lawyer has gotten off doing shit we know they did

1 Like

This story is extremely weird. Details of the suits are starting to come out now, apparently massage therapists. I don’t know what to make about any of this yet other than that a 53-year-old lawyer ought to be more professional than making Instagram statements bragging about how he was a Marine.

The timing of the Watson allegations is interesting but if there’s some things I’ve learned over the years it’s that:

1. A news cycle that puts that man in the spotlight can trigger victims to come forward.
  2. Men who do this stuff usually have a history of the behavior.
  3. One victim coming forward can empower others to as well.

Also I’m not sure what meaningful evidence there could be for situations like this other than the victims statements.

4 Likes

Not buying #1, the contract stuff isn’t bigger than his national championship, heisman campaigns or even just day to day game stuff. It’s not like he just suddenly was in the news now. Doesn’t mean the allegations aren’t real or whatever, just that he’s been in the news constantly for years.

As a dynasty Josh Jacobs owner this does not make me excite