The National Football League

I feel like Brady’s going through the thing where so many people shit on him for being overrated that he winds up being underrated. I mean I have no problem calling him the GOAT, it’s just that that G is a complicated mix of things, including making the most of the opportunities given him, opportunities that countless very very good QBs never got.

No one said it was. It’s still lucky.

I feel like I’m the only person in the world that actually shits on him.

Well whatever luck was involved, Brady took advantage of it. Kinda dumb to shit on him for that. I mean the dude is in a position to win a Super Bowl with Bruce Arians.

Brady hate has been going on since 1998 and it’s more than really ridiculous at this point.

1 Like

In news about good QBs

Rodgers is engaged.

Yeah, this is what was said and everyone is concluding people are “hating” or “shitting” on him.

1 Like

It’s the same thing with the Jeter hate. “Oh well, if he played for the Royals!” Ahh, yes, but he didn’t. He played for the biggest team in the biggest market. It’s just sour grapes. Being a Giants fan probably makes it easier because Eli beat his ass 2x. But I still roll my eyes at the Brady disdain. Motherfucker went to 10 Super Bowls. That’s Yogi Berra shit.

1 Like

YEAH JEETS!

I will cop to fucking hating Jeter, but that’s a principle play. Only thing that you can really criticize is the gold gloves he won despite having no business ever winning them.

For Brady, Tom Brady’s overall record translates to 12.3-3.7 season. That’s absurd.

Y’all don’t even know how deep the Brady hate goes. There was a die hard set of people who fucking hated Tom Brady at Michigan too. Drew Henson was the savior. They probably weren’t a majority, but they were loud.

No, tell me! Who is saying Brady is the GOAT football player? Certainly not me. He didn’t change the game like LT or Deion Sanders.

But some of you guys are acting like he won the fucking Powerball and fell ass backwards into rings.

But this is all well known. You are making my point in a way. It’s not Jeter’s fault he won gold gloves. It’s an award voted on by sportswriters. How is this his fault?

What in the fuck? Gronk cruises really age you.

Don’t get me started on Jeets

It’s so dumb, the guy was relatively sure-handed but had awful range, which is perfect for fooling casuals into thinking he’s a great fielder (since it’s not intuitive to see a ball pass two feet to his left and figure out how many other SS would have gotten to it). But it’s still people who are supposed to know better that are doing the voting, so wtf.

3 Likes

Tony going for an Oscar during this Mahomes interview

Skipped all the BS and came in for game day, and as I backed against the Kansas City chiefs last year, should I support them now (Wait was that last year’s Superbowl :thinking:) or go with… Hmm dam who’s the other team?

That was awesome - thanks for posting.

I will watch and as a Dutch guy in Australia I have no favourite but the Brady hate is likely to make me root for him. The fact he made another superbowl with a different team makes him GOAT QB no matter how jealous you are. I understand it though. Plenty of Ajax players I hate and refuse to give the credit they probably deserve.

1 Like

This was me