The National Football League

He’s going to be 39 and can’t throw deep anymore; if he doesn’t take a pay cut, he’s getting cut. Kinda surprised he’s not retiring, honestly.

1 Like

Oh yea I keep forgetting NFL contracts aren’t guaranteed.

The floater business is slander based on how well Brady’s been throwing deep over the last 2 months. But it’s hard to see TB12 outplaying Mahomes at this point, and I don’t think TB is good enough running the ball (basically 4 YPC for the year as a team) to have one of those weirdly dominant 4 TD days, and the back 7 isn’t fast or (like White and Lavonte David) are fast but can’t cover worth a damn. And you know Leftwich is going to call a zillion first down runs.

It basically comes down to can the D-Line pull a 2007/2011 NY Giants impersonation. Even if they do, Mahomes has the movement to still win. They’re just so damn good, seems like a decent shot at the first 3-peat.

Yea unless they can pressure Mahomes I don’t see how Tampa can keep up. But it’s noodle arm Bardy so 🤷

Well, the Seahawks, after having at least reportedly paid more attention to Adam Gase than it took to tell him to fuck off, hired the Rams QB coach to be OC, and pilfer their assistant OL coach to be run game coordinator. This seems…great? It feels really, really weird to be excited about anyone Carroll has hired.

Big worry for the Chiefs is that both starting tackles may be out for the game. If the line can hold up long enough to let Mahomes do his thing, it’s hard to see the Chiefs losing, but that’s a major factor in that question.

How times have changed. For his entire life, suzzer99 is a traumatized Chiefs fan who lives in mortal fear of a heartbreaking playoff loss at every opportunity. Now he’s actually recommending you bet on Chiefs not just winning the Super Bowl, but winning it with ease.

1 Like

Mahomes

https://twitter.com/EnswellJones/status/1355214564703526914

/thread

WTF

3 Likes

I mean literally none of that is true? He played for the Dolphins until like 2010. And then for the Ravens after that? And was on Celebrity Big Brother in 2019?

edit: oh ok the guy isn’t saying Ricky was never heard from before, there’s a whole thread.

https://twitter.com/EnswellJones/status/1355216370233913348

He also currently works for ESPN.

I added /thread

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AdamLefkoe/status/1355234085870956553

1 Like

Good luck, buddy.

This 18-0 Pats level confidence is gonna take some getting used to. Hope it ends better for you.

That reminds me how ridiculously close KC was to 16-0. If they don’t lose to LV at Arrowhead, they might not rest in wk 17. And of course, they would be the favorite to ship after that.

I mean it’s a valid point he’s making, but lolololol

It’s funny because you know he rehearsed that over and over again.

I look forward to much lolz during his 7-25 tenure

1 Like

So, we’re suppose to believe that Bienemy interviews worse than these guys? How is that possible? I’d snap take Jim Caldwell and his blank face over Campbell and Sirianni and my opinion of Caldwell is not exactly high. Or medium.

One last reply then I’m done with you for a while. This is the other shit I was talking about. I said 50/50 chance of a blowout and you made it sound like I was strutting around guaranteeing a blowout. You always do that shit. It’s passive aggressive and annoying as hell.

Ok now I said my peace.

That post was intended to be the good-natured ball busting that fans of invincible teams tend to get from time to time. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

1 Like