The National Football League

Honestly might be better for Eric Bienenmy. He was headed to a bare cupboard except for Watson. Problem for the Chiefs is they want to promote Kafka to OC or they might lose him.

He is black to my/everyone’s surprise.

1 Like

how could you al lforget the romeo crennel head coaching era in houston

also fun fact, he’s coached for 3 franchises and his browns tenure is the highest winning percentage

Culley was the Chiefs WR coach the year their WRs didn’t catch one TD.

Bienenmy should just turn down any HC offers and wait for Big Red to retire so he can take the Chiefs job and get Maholmes for 10 years

1 Like

I wouldn’t bet on Big Red retiring at any point in the Mahomes era.

Arterial retirement though.

https://twitter.com/Super70sSports/status/1354642900806742018

https://twitter.com/martymaciaszek/status/1354646765027418115

The NFL was a very different game in 1972.

3 Likes

Lovie Smith back as DC at Texans too lolllll. Can they get Kevin Gilbride out of retirement to OC?

I always loved how they thought having the goalposts in the middle of the end zone was a good idea.

1 Like

The winning QB completed one pass.

That just broke my brain.

1 Like

Also the 1 pt conversion to Butkus that doesn’t count as a completion!

What is the safest bet with the highest upside on KC? I am rooting for Tampa but if KC wins I want at least to be compensated. Might have to do a simple two way, dont I? I mean a lot of the bets with +/- have a risk left. Or maybe a combo bet with some Mahomes stats included?

I think there’s a 50/50 chance the Chiefs win in a big blowout. I worry about TB’s pass rush and Fisher out. But his replacement isn’t that much worse. Fisher got owned by Bosa in the SB last year.

Other than the Chiefs are playing their absolute best football. Mahomes, Kelce and Hill are in a zone. Watkins will play. The secondary is dominant now that Thornhill is 100% (which only happened in the last few games). I just can’t see TB12’s floaters getting there very often.

So maybe some kind of bet on Chefs at double the spread?

From NFL Now: The #Texans have received plenty of calls on Deshaun Watson, and that will continue. From the #Jets to the #Bears to #Panthers, who'll make a strong push, to many others. One of the most robust trade markets we've seen. pic.twitter.com/uMpnK6iYP0

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 28, 2021

Nice work Ryan Pace only 4 years late.

could’ve gotten him AND a pick for trubisky at one point

but now what since everyone saw they traded nuk for nothing so nobody’s gonna offer even what they gave up for tunsil probably lol

Damn does that turf look nasty.

Imagine a time when a film reel like that is all anyone could see of 90% of all NFL games. And if a game wasn’t a sellout, it wouldn’t get shown in the home city. What a league.

I’m almost 40 and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team run this badly. This isn’t even someone in over their head trying to build a winning team and screwing it up; this is someone trying to turn a billion-dollar sports franchise in a city of 5 million people into a faith ministry.

1 Like

Big Ben is as dumb as we think he is. Lol @ agreeing to take a paycut from a billionaire owner when you are the face of the franchise.

Roethlisberger also told The Athletic that he doesn’t “care bout my pay at all this year!”

If the owner spends up to the cap then no, totally disagree. That’s helping his teammates.