The National Football League

Antonio Brown out for Sunday

1 Like

Itā€™s Miller time!

Patriots are bringing back Patricia for some reason.

Heā€™s a rocket scientist

As much as it pains me to think of any single chefs planet poster experiencing more joy, gat damn I am so sick of this bills mafia garbage. Go chefs I guess.

Belichick and Saban are cut from the same cloth: as long as his assistants didnā€™t leave flipping birds or stealing office supplies theyā€™re always welcome back like prodigal sons.

I still canā€™t get over the fact that the LOLoins hired that meathead Campbell. Heā€™s worse than Patricia. Did he somehow conceal his Miami time from the resume somehow?

1 Like

When I first heard it announced even I had forgotten. I kept thinking, ā€œthat name sounds familiarā€. Then a day later, I remembered his dumpster fire stint in Miami. I get that not much is expected of an interim, but he seemed particularly bad. His record wasnā€™t even that bad, but he just seemed to do a lot of stupid stuff. He seems like he might give a solid, inspirational halftime speech while making horrific decisions during the actual game.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/apple__volcel/status/1352736181998379009?s=21

3 Likes

Stafford now free. Pats time?

1 Like

Breaking news, Lions and Matthew Stafford mutually agree to part ways as the Lions will look for a trade partner.

After 20s of thinking about it, Iā€™ve concluded that the best spots for him to land are Indy or Wash. Maybe Denver wouldnā€™t be bad if they are ready to face the fact that all of their QBs terrible.

1 Like

Denver has a nice collection of young receiving talent, that could be dope

1 Like

some people thought last year was the wildest QB carousel ever

this offseason crushes that

I think they also hired Anthony Lynn, lololol

1 Like

42 left in survivor pool, you can take any team, Iā€™m taking TB. Good chance the entire rest of the pool will be on GB or KC. If this happens, Iā€™ve got 15% equity to take the whole thing today.

1 Like

Itā€™d be just like Elway to fall ass backwards into another great QB he doesnā€™t deserve.

1 Like

Texans hiring the Ravens PASSING GAME coordinator as their HC. Whuh?

without watson + dysfunction

heā€™s the only one available who would take it

Baltimoreā€™s assistant head coach/passing coordinator who coaches wide receivers

did they watch baltimoreā€™s WRā€™s lol

Canā€™t find markets for it but surely Watson odds of staying plummeted on this news. They were already low as is.

Maybe donā€™t trade all your draft capital, destroy the salary cap for years, and piss off your franchise QB. I dunno, just spitballinā€™ here.