The National Football League

https://twitter.com/sharpfootball/status/1350879791877128194

7 Likes

This would be so fucking awesome.

Playing Phish and the Dead on the outros. NIce.

1 Like

Putting the QB to the side how much better is this Bucs team compared to last year?

The defense seems a lot better this year but Jameis turning the ball over 3 times per game might have had a lot to do with the poor showing last year. Offense seems to be about the same

Enjoy retirement you piece of shit

8 Likes

Does anybody feel Brees actually learned anything, or do we think his later apology was just a result of too many people piling on?

No.

Yes.

3 Likes

All he really learned was to keep his deplorable mouth shut, like Brady.

2 Likes

yeah why is everyone acting like Tom Brady winning a playoff game is a victory for social justice

Can we get an looool Seattle for even talking with Gase?

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1351250759451615233?s=21

3 Likes

Gase was Cutler’s best season, Peyton still loves the guy, he almost certainly will get a NFL OC job somewhere even if we’ll lol about it

Yeah but imagine spending two first-round picks to trade for a guy who has irreconcilable differences with his coach, then hiring that coach.

Philip Rivers retired.

One of the greats. I’ll never forget when a player tried to sack him, got injured, and then had Rivers scream “THAT’S WHAT YOU GET! THAT’S WHAT YOU GET!” at him. What a competitor.

But seriously if Eli makes the hall over Rivers I’ll be mad. Neither should make it in, but Rivers is for sure more deserving. Having been a top five QB in the league for at least a couple of seasons.

1 Like

I’m cool with Rivers making it. He was a great QB for a long time. He was never the best, but he was consistently top tier for a decade and a half.

Eli is going to get in because RANGZ.

Rivers is an 8 time pro bowler and 5th all time in passing yards and tds. Dude is no doubt getting in.

1 Like

But his whole career he’s been behind Brady, Peyton, Favre/Rodgers, WILson, Brees, Big Rape, Luck. He’s only very occasionally been in the best five QBs, and never ever best or second best. I’d be fine if he gets in but he doesn’t deserve it, and QB is the only position where you’d even consider someone who was never an all-pro.

Like, LeRoy Butler is a four time all pro and he’s struggling to get into the hall. But fuckin Eli Manning is going to be a first ballot hall of famer. Jesus Christ. He’s the fourth best QB in his own family.

1 Like

I’m with Keeed on this one.

If you think Rivers should get in, do you think Matt Ryan should?

That said, both deserve it WAY more than Eli.