The National Football League

It’s official FYI

1 Like

So we all know that in the NFC, it’s a battle of two forty year old legends: Brees and Brady. Who is the oldest starter remaining in the AFC?

Baker .

Without looking I’m pretty sure it’s either Mahomes or Mayfield.

Way to go out on a limb by picking 50% of the field

1 Like

I just know they’re both 25, Jackson just turned 24, and Allen turned 24 last year.

Saleh going to the Jets apparently. As a Dolphins fan, I’m pretty sure I approve.

Arthur Smith to Falcons. My first reaction was “Who the fuck is Arthur Smith?”. I never heard any buzz about him. Although that is probably more of an indication of how little attention I was paying.

HC searches have gone from whoever had a conversation with sean mcvay to matt lafleur

Lazy writing. Combination of Arthur Blank and Mike Smith.

Why?

Most of the posts I’ve seen about him here and on 22 don’t seem very flattering.

That surprises me. The 49ers defense under him has been excellent and as a 49ers fan I am sad to see him go.

1 Like

Yeah from what I’m hearing Brian Flores in Miami is a pretty good point of comparison for Saleh.

reportedly Saleh adjusts to the team he has

that is above average for a coach

Story checks out. I’m not sold on Flores at all, though I may be the only one.

Honestly I’m not sure anything I’ve seen in the NFL is on the level of Cal McNair completely submarining his franchise just because he’s a goober who gave some guy who talks bullshit about faith family values all the power and refuses to address any of the problems that’s caused.

the amazing part is he fired BOB and managed to make it worse

Could any team possibly be interested in Garoppolo? Maybe even Houston in a trade for Watson?

Garoppolo is Italian, not white enough for McNair and Easterby

Running off a top 5 qb and top 5 wr in less than 12 months, incredible

Still like $50 million over the cap

Does Houston have a single asset right now other than Watson? Seems like all their good players are either fairly or overpriced.