The National Football League

I’m taking Tom Brady on offense and defense. All the WIM. Plus he can finally throw and catch his own passes.

3 Likes

Pass didn’t have the right touch on it.

Wouldn’t Lamar Jackson be a better Taysom Hill?

Hill lines up at TE sometimes, so he ought to have some proficiency at blocking and catching.

If we’re getting historical I take Lawrence Taylor on D.

1 Like

Travis Kelce
Aaron Donald

I’d pay money to see an elway oline trying to block an Aaron donald d line

If you all haven’t seen Breaking Madden it’s almost always good for a laugh. 11 Tom Bradys vs 11 7ft 400lb monsters who have never played football:

1 Like

I feel for D, you’d definitely want some big safety type. Need someone that can cover and also not get blown up by O-lineman. I’d grab Jamal Adams. I think teams full of Donald get eaten alive by spread offenses and lots of quick slants.

For O, I’d take Kelce as he used to be a QB in high school, so presumably can pass a bit.

Yeah if you pick all Jamal Adams and they pick all Larry Allens you’re pretty fucked. Probably need to go all Aaron Donalds and hope they don’t pick all Tyreek Hills.

Giants win, Eagles lose and the Giants make the playoffs

Football is great.

Larry can play defense too

1 Like

It’s this.

I hate the subliminal reminder that Rodgers should have been a 49er.

Yup. It is.

Giants got the first one.

Go Football Team!

I feel like a dirty whore having to root for the Eagles tonight.

I’m sure football players having a week off during a pandemic won’t result in any poor decisions

Good luck Chiefs and Packers

1 Like

Without looking at other people’s answers, Lamar Jackson for O and TJ Watt for D. Now let’s see how bad I did.

Edit—I did alright.

1 Like

Why would they put the Giants/DC game on at primetime?