The National Football League

This is a big deal.

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1344795241379991553?s=21

Godgers definitely rustled.

WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS HE DOING ANYTHING THAT COULD CAUSE INJURY

He’s not supposed to practice?

Freak injuries happen in routine practice now and then. It’s the cost of doing business.

Correct. It’s week 17. He doesn’t need to practice.

I mean it’s a pretty big game coming up Sunday. Obviously I’m bummed but shit happens and yeah of course they’re going to practice.

AI.youtube

gee which packers player will they get to hold khalil mack all game now

This guy seems upset it’s ok I’m sure the Bears will win an important game against the Packers this time

2 Likes

do you really think I had any hope whatsoever for that or the last game. This team isn’t good doesn’t deserve to be in the playoffs but on the .0001% chance I get to troll the fuck out of people I’m gonna take it especially packers fans

also the bears have never won a win and in playoff scenario in my lifetime. You aren’t special.

congrats on the only win that actually mattered where the margin of victory was the third string quarterback throwing a fat guy pick six and he still got to the GB 30 at the end of the game you got that one I’ll give you that

3 Likes

Saints entire running back group out. LOL @ these teams not preparing for stuff like this. How hard is it to just quarantine a player at each position for emergency purposes?

1 Like

Tua somehow managed even with Fitz getting pozzed. And I doubt Dolphins did anything special. I think Tua probably just followed the actual rules.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Martin_Fassig/status/1345370406585311232

2 Likes

Ridiculous hypothetical to argue about: You get to pick one current NFL offensive and defensive player to make up an entire NFL team. Meaning 11 clones of your offensive pick play offense, and same for defense. You’re going to play against a similar clone team, but you have no idea which NFL players your enemy is going to pick.

Whom do you pick and why? I’ve got my offensive player, but defense I’m still cyphpering.

Defense should be much easier.

I guess a super athletic big safety. Or Kahlil Mack.

Offense-Josh Allen.
Defense-TJ Watt.

2 Likes

Yeah I had Kelce on offense.

I like the idea of 11 Aaron Donalds or Kahlil Macks - because rushing 4 every time would still be like a zero coverage blitz. Just play deep zone and the QB would never have time to wait for guys to get open.

Offense – Taysom Hill, massive advantage is that he has meaningful reps at all non-line positions and he’s a big dude. Taysom’s advantage is really just that. If these hypothetical teams have months or more to prepare, then his advantage goes away.

Defense – Aaron Donald.