The National Football League

East still the Beast. 13 rangz, 21 Super Bowls. 4x 2 Beast teams played in NFC Championship Game.

Agree. NFC East teams should be fighting for the 7 seed, not the 4 seed (where they have a chance of 3 straight home games).

I like teams that win their division, not teams that whine about a worse team winning some other division.

3 Likes

The new playoff format is terrible and dumb, but would be even worse if the division winners weren’t the 1-4 seeds.

The best playoff system would be where for each round of the playoffs the highest seed got to choose who they played. Ideally including a seed that should get a home game, so the 2 seed could pick the 3 seed in the first round and the 3 seed would lose their home game. Oops! Would be so entertaining, obviously will never happen.

I like teams that have winning records, not teams that get home games just because they are geographically/historically close to three other terrible teams.

1 Like

I’m opposed to letting higher seeds pick who they play because it punishes teams who did the work in the regular season then got unlucky with the timing of injuries.

naw, that’s why it would be so great. Would generate maximum beef and butthurt.

Maximum beef and butthurt would be generated by making the playoff field small enough so that a deserving team is likely to be left out.

What were the odds of the Rams making the playoffs after Week 14?

They were:

• 9-4, leading the division.
  • Up one game on the 6 seed, two games up on the 7 seed, and three games up on the Bears in 8th (who they have a head-to-head win over).
  • About to play the 0-13 Jets at home.

The fact that they might not make the playoffs is bonkers.

538 has it at 99%+

This would be the nuts.

Haskins cut lol.

More like Had-kins, amirite?

1 Like

.Why wouldn’t you try to trade him in the off-season?

Ugh, just saw the Steelers road schedule for next year—KC, BUF, GB then you have CLE, BAL and three “gimmes” SD,CIN, MIN.

Wolford is awesome.

They’ve supposedly been trying for weeks but there’s 0 demand

1 Like

Legit never heard of either of them.

1 Like

96% I think was out there

Colin hasn’t played since 2016. Please stop insisting he could play now, he’s done.

But it potentially determines a division winner and playoff spot. In the scheme of things pretty important.