The National Football League

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1342962450988204034

FFS. I might actually manage to lose with Kamara.

Miami/Balt/Cle are all early games. Gonna be lit here next week.

They still flexed Was Phi even though it’s meaningless for the eagles.

It’s the correct decision.

Washington is win and in, lose and out. No other team has that scenario.

Arizona

Bears pretty much let’s face it

and the Browns too we know how that story ends

but yeah I was wondering what game they would do, obviously rams is worthless if the bears lose and with goff potentially injured they didn’t wanna go there. Buf/Pit aren’t really playing for anything so they were out but LOL at a 4-10-1 team being on SNF the final week of the season

What about Cardinals-Rams? Cardinals are in with win and out with loss.

Browns aren’t definitely out with loss.

It’s the browns man

1 Like

Pittsburgh is going to be playing the practice squad and I’m still absolutely terrified

Whoops, you’re right. Missed that.

I guess they don’t want to be worried about a Rams team that doesn’t give a shit (assuming the Bears lose earlier in the day). Especially now that it seems like there might be no Goff.

Philly might not care a whole lot about their result either, but they won’t be resting people for the playoffs. Plus maybe it’ll snow, which is always more fun. No chance of that in Inglewood, even discounting the roof.

Just think if the AFC was still 6 team playoff right now.

NFC it doesn’t change much other than the bears would also need the cards to win and cards needing bears to lose.

I hate the NFC East more than most Trump
Cabinet members, for similar reasons. My team already won 10 games with a sweat incoming and one of these fucking special Olympian franchises will host a playoff game, fuck all them and their big media markets that exist because Neanderthal fuckwad jackass Trumpers still live there because reasons.

Whoever wins the NFC East will be the first team in NFL history (of 342 candidates) to start a season 2-7 or worse and go on to make the playoffs

one of the most ridic stats ever, that is all 3 of them

1 Like

I’m very excited for a 6-10 team to make the playoffs and an 11-5 team to miss them

I actually think 6 is the right number of teams for AFC: It should be KC, Buff, Pitt, Tenn, Ind, Balt.

Cleveland and Miami aren’t as good as their records and aren’t as good as above. They also have approx zero ring equity if they get in. But getting 7 teams in isn’t a travesty.

NFC has 4 that deserve it for sure: GB, NO, SEA, TB

Getting 3 more teams beyond those is ridiculous.

I’ll be happy if we go back to 6 per conference.

4 division winners guaranteed home games is the stupid part-- this is the third time since the NFL went to 8 divisions that a team with a losing record makes the playoffs. At least in the 3-division system if you were a great team that got unlucky to finish 2nd in your division you’d still get a home game.

I agree that it’s unfair, but I find the randomness has significant potential for hilarity.

Of course, if it’s my team that gets fucked, then I will definitely be bitching about it.

I’m laughing so hard at the potential outcomes of this. They should just let the NCAA committee do it.

1 Like

Gonna be sick if Browns win 10 games twice in 13 years and misses playoffs both times

1 Like