The National Football League

Both

2 Likes

Can you even be a billionaire without exploiting the working class?

Can the Chiefs clinch the #1 seed before they play on Sunday? I really need Steve Kornacki for this one.

1 Like

certainly not

I donā€™t think so, looking at the requirements

Win multiple Powerball jackpots?

Saint? Didnā€™t make that claim. Costco treats its employees well. The question was, can you become a billionaire without exploiting workers. You can! The Costco founder did.

They kill suppliers, absolutely ruthless.

1 Like

Sure. I donā€™t think you can say he exploited his workers, though. Certainly more admirable than 99% of billionaires.

Perhaps it would be better to say, less despicable than 99% of billionaires.

Thatā€™s like saying OJ Simpson isnā€™t as bad as Jeffrey Dahmer.

He isnā€™t!

He just exploited other peopleā€™s workers.

1 Like

Same high school as Dan Marino. Really makes you think.

Right, but they are both murderers. And donā€™t start with he was never convicted. FOH with that. Substitute him for some random convicted murderer.

What about a guy like the Ring guy? He was on Shark Tank and turned down. Then he sold it for a billion to Amazon or whatever.

Jets/Steelers/Bills donā€™t play until KCā€™s tipoff so 0% chance unless it gets covid.

lolā€™ing at either Buf or Pit loss or if KC just wins itā€™s over and all of that giant text bomb doesnā€™t matter.

Well itā€™s a weird spot because KC is like 95-99% to be able to rest starters for both games (if they wanted to). But not 100%. Not sure if Reid would treat 99% and 100% the same.

He would immediately use all his timeouts to think about it.

3 Likes