The National Football League

Mason Rudolph is no angel

1 Like

I just rewatched it and itā€™s even worse than I remember. There was like four Stealers attacking Myles. He was just reacting and trying to fight those animals off the best he could.

Iā€™m going to assume this is sarcasm in the thread

This is reality under Joe Bidenā€™s America. VOTE!

2 Likes

Iā€™m a lot more bothered if Garrett lied about Rudolph using the N-word than losing his temper once. The way Garrett insta-dropped it as soon as it went public makes me think he was probably lying.

The QB instigated the whole thing! Tried to rip Garrettā€™s helmet off. Then Myles gets ganged up on by four people. At most Myles should have received the same suspension as the QB.

number 65 is the true hero of the incident.

And dumb Joe Buck, ONE OF THE WORST THINGS Iā€™VE SEEN ON A PROFESSIONAL SPORTS FIELD.

Almost as bad as when Randy Moss pantomimed mooning the crowd, right Joe?`

ā€œTHAT IS A DISGUSTING ACTā€

Yeah it seemed like Garrett backed it up to the minimal degree he had to keep from looking like a liar. He also said several times he thought that interview was always going to be 100% confidential IIRC.

So itā€™s basically he said/she said. And in that case I just donā€™t see Rudolph, who wasnā€™t out of his mind with rage or anything, thinking that would be a good thing to say to a man the size and strength of Garrett when youā€™re wrestling with him on the ground. Whereas Garrett has clear massive incentives to cut his suspension way down by accusing it.

My theory is Garrett just lost his shit because heā€™s always been the baddest man on the field, and he was getting somewhat punked by a freaking QB.

Iā€™ve been in lineman wrestling duels after the play. You win some, you lose some. But it really sucks when someone gets the better of you, is laying on top of you, and you canā€™t do shit about it. Itā€™s emasculating. Obviously Rudolph didnā€™t dominate Garret or anything. But just the nerve of a QB to instigate something in that spot.

Yeah they should have just let them go at it. QB wants to fight Myles Garrett, have at it. Maybe he wins, who knows.

Yeah plus we all know a somewhat weaker lily white cracker would never call a black guy the N word. Never happened before.

But he never would have been forced to hit that lying racist QB with his helmet in the first place if three Stealers linemen werenā€™t swarming him along with the QB.

Iā€™ll bet all sorts of vile stuff gets said to try to bait someone into a personal foul. Just got to make sure theyā€™re not micā€™d up.

My all time favorite is the backup Packers guard who had to line up across from Suh one game against the Lions. He kept lying on Suh and untying his shoe when they were on the ground. That apparently lead to Suh shoving him off and then stomping on him and getting suspended for like three games, lol.

The jets nominated a guy they cut a month ago

1 Like

that was last year, itā€™s not the Man of Last Year award

5 Likes

Was that really only last year?

1 Like

Yeah, he got suspended for the final 6 games of the season I think

1 Like

yupā€¦ otherwise Ben wouldā€™ve been playing

https://twitter.com/FourVerts/status/1337169522718076929

The Rams plan of holding and bodying the Pats garbage WR on every play seems to be working well. I HATE Harry. God damn.

Rudolph instigated Garrett laying on him, long after the ball was gone? Shame 53 didnā€™t get to do some Pride knees to a prone opponentā€™s head.

I donā€™t understand what this means. Could you explain it?

1 Like