The National Football League

They beat MIA already in the season opener. So that gives them all the tiebreakers. Without looking, I’d say that makes them a favorite to get in if they run the table, but not a lock.

Giants gonna make the playoffs with Colt McCoy lol

Then it’s onto the Super Bowl!

3 Likes

Yeah, I just got super high and spazzed the whole post. I’m so used to them losing to Miami lol. The Rams are going to be tough

The Bears are the first team since 1967 to go from 5-1 to 5-7

3 Likes

So with a one game lead and having swept the second place Football Team, the Giants have a…commanding lead? Has a 5-7 team even been 80% to make the playoffs?

1 Like

Gregg Williams canned. Jets turning things around!

And they’ve lost every game since benching Trubisky, correct?

1 Like

Gase knows that his firing is inevitable

Only a half-game lead for now. Washington still has to lose today for it to be a full game.

No; they were 3-0 when they benched Trubisky.

1 Like

Giants have the tie breaker. So even if WTF wins, Giants still lead division.

“America’s Team” booted from prime time for a Browns game. 2020.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1336717427242045441

3 Likes

Lol Giants bumped the Cowboys out.

Nice self own.

The 49ers cowboys sunday night game gets bumped for the cleveland browns vs a 5-7 team is not something I believe even now happened.

1 Like

Lol NFL. Garrett could have cured cancer and he still shouldn’t be able to win this award.

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1337035037179514881?s=21

I’m all for forgiveness when someone makes a mistake but maybe they could have selected one of the other 1700 players in the NFL that didn’t attack someone with their own helmet for a “man of the year” award.

Ah, you’re correct. I read the tweet as he won the league wide MotY, which would be ridiculous.

You’re right that there’s no reason his own team shouldn’t nominate him to help him rehab his image if he’s done some off the field things.

Myles Garrett did nothing wrong. That fuckin QB attacked him! He was just defending himself.