The National Football League

3f0aec2c3b11297d95d5710342371008

the raiders traded their third round pick in this years draft to the dolphins to get their pick back they just traded to them.

why bother having scouts if you canā€™t pick a 3rd rounder that would make the first year roster on the raiders

1 Like

Decided to go a different route in an auction draft. This time I spent big in the beginning and got Christian McCaffery and Saquon Barkley on my team. Then, I worked from there to fill out the rest of my team.

QB - Matt Ryan - $2 (71)
QB - Cam Newton - $1 (128)
WR - Odell Beckham Jr - $23 (43)
WR - Juju Smith-Schuster - $10 (50)
WR - Robert Woods - $1 (85)
WR - Michael Gallup - $1 (94)
RB - Christian McCaffery - $77 (1)
RB - Saquon Barkley - $74 (2)
RB - J.K. Dobbins - $2 (89)
RB - Marlon Mack - $1 (103)
RB - Leonard Fournette - $1 (112)
TE - Darren Waller - $4 (67)
TE - Austin Hooper - $1 (120)
K - Younghoe Koo - $1 (142)
DEF - Los Angeles Rams - $1 (135)

Yahoo sure likes my draft. Has me going 13-1. Pretty much any other automatic team assessor thinks Iā€™m gonna crush too.

1 Like

Who knows how Cam will fit into the Pats system? But with Matt Ryan on the team, I probably wonā€™t be using a backup QB much.

Matt has a very good chance of being a top 5 QB this season.

1. Me
  2. Spider
  3. SUB

Really??? I canā€™t get even 5 more?

This info would be way more useful if I knew your leagueā€™ scoring system.

Yahoo Public $200 budget 0.5 ppr

1QB
2RB
2WR
FLEX
K
DEF
7 Bench

2 Likes

Ahhh gotcha, not bad then. As long as itā€™s not a two QB setup I think you did ok

Nah. Not a 2QB league.

Bummer that Yahoo free leagues donā€™t allow for one.

Just a complete lack of WIM. Embarrassing.

When I sent out an email to the owners in Exiled Politics, nobody even responded. I deleted the league as a result.

Figured that nothing was going to happen here either.

1 Like

How in the world is josh mccown eligible for the practice squad

Not that it matters, but I missed this email completely. I did see an email a few days ago that the league was deleted, though. Sorry for not responding :/

We are in America we donā€™t use email. Bob is in dark ages.

:joy::crazy_face::rofl:

Like I needed another reason to not bother watching the Broncos this season.

The week 1 line moved 2.5 points, which is pure insanity, grab Denver at +2.5 while you can or better yet tease them up.

As a Cincinnati sports fan, Iā€™ve learned not to get my hopes up.

who the fuck am I kidding, I am HYPED

1 Like

gooood question. in past seasons iā€™d been on Twitter @ zonereads but Iā€™ll try to post more here during gameday. I may not be a full-time game-dayer this year but Iā€™ll be around at least for early games and Saints games.

I will be in here spewing my usual nonsense all day as I refuse to in any way support Mason. I might have 100 consecutive posts talking to myself, but I donā€™t care.

2 Likes