The National Football League

Don’t forget Chad Ochocinco

Hell, Geno Atkins might be a top 5 Bengal when he retires.

My list is Munoz, Anderson, Collinsworth, Chad Johnson, and now JoeyB :grin:

That Ken Anderson isn’t in the hall of fame is a heinous crime. :rage:

1 Like

T. J. Houshmandzadeh

1 Like

If we are bringing up our favorite Bengals…Tim Krumrie is on my list.

1 Like

Oh no I was looking up the greatest Bengals play of all time and the announcer is very unfortunate and the play is now ruined forever

The Video of him breaking his leg in the Super Bowl is still one of the worst sports injury videos I’ve ever seen.

He’s also one of the few high profile players to wear the number 69😁

Carl Pickens because that’s what I used to name my boogers.

It’s not Napoleon McCallum bad.

That’s a leg injury that can’t watch without cringing and turning away.

ugh at you for reminding me of that good god man

That sucks, I always assumed Arians was a good guy.

Based on some of the things he’s done, I’d say it’s more likely it’s what you think than the bad interpretation of it. Still could be wrong.

I started with that assumption as well, but if you were paying attention (and there is no reason to have been), he gave himself away quite a while ago.

Details?

His thoughts on football and concussions, while not deplorable per se, seem to be highly correlated with deplorableness.

The idiot is def strong in that one. I’m not quite sure that puts him as much in deplorable land as a lot of other coaches but it’s definitely adjacent. Any other stuff about how he treats life? The intimation from what I saw was that he seemed to have been calling himself a hippie in 1968 but I could be very wrong.

In other news Earl Thomas is a free agent likely available for the league minimum plus incentives, one of which should be paying him if he promises to donate his brain for CTE research when he dies. Same deal for Percy Harvin.

1 Like

He is one of the biggest and most outspoken coaches about hiring Black and women assistant coaches, fwiw.

Yeah, that’s why I’m confused.

Ken Anderson is a coffee achiever.

As for greatest bengal ever it is hands down Stanley Wilson.

He is not wrong.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tae15adams/status/1299543083969908736