The National Football League

That is a weird case as his attorney is being pursued, at least by the Bar, perhaps by the law. Yet the client he did it for gets off Scot free?

Seems like a loophole for rich people to make use of bottom tier law student graduates when they pass the bar.

Of course. Thatā€™s the whole relationship between Walter White and Saul Goodman

2 Likes

About time to post this. Every year.

4 Likes

There is a fake Gettleman twitter account that is a good follow. If I was still on the twitterverse I would link it.

Oh how I miss twitter sometimes.

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/dave_gettleman?lang=en

?

Thatā€™s the guy.

From other football thread:

Iā€™m in 3-4 different fantasy leagues every year. A couple of them have been running 10 plus years.

Do I tell them now that Iā€™m not interested and risk being kicked out because someone would take my spot or should I just not say anything and wait for the NFL to cancel. All drafts are after Aug 24th.

Iā€™m playing FF this year. Obv wonā€™t start a league here this year due to lack of interest and covid. But Iā€™m playing in some free leagues just to kill time.

Iā€™m getting kinda bored with season leagues. Nobody want to frickinā€™ trade anybody. Really annoying shit.

Iā€™m in a couple of dynasty leagues and itā€™s still funny to me to listen to some of the owners talk like thereā€™s actually going to be football.

1 Like

Step aside Bengals itā€™s Steelers time to shine!

My greatest regret is that Vontaze Burfict never caused Ben Roethlisbergerā€™s ACL to tear with a late hit.

1 Like

Ok boomer

1 Like

Welcome (not) to the NFL, rookie.

https://twitter.com/tompelissero/status/1293978360293490697?s=21
https://twitter.com/tompelissero/status/1293979729402494977?s=21

4 Likes

For all of you who play fantasy sports, do you ever come across people who stock their team just with their hometown teamā€™s players?

Played with a guy that had pick 12 and 13 in the early-mid 2000ā€™s.

He picked Kurt Warner and Marc Bulger.

2 Likes

Shit I play dynasty and one of my friends is an OU superfan and still loads up his team with homer players lol. Even to like Rodney Anderson level

My uncle is a Jets fan who did something similar. I remember him having mostly Jets players but a few normal players.

Started dumping players around midway through the season and finished dead last. Didnā€™t go winless.

I was in a league where a guy did it that year that Payton went nuts on the Broncos. He was first in overall points by a mile, but I donā€™t think he ended up winning the fantasy bowl.

He tried the same thing the next couple of years and it did not go well.

Last season I played in a FFB league that my cousin put together with a bunch of his friends from NE Ohio. Baker Mayfield was drafted #5 overall.

In an alternate universe where the Browns never leave Cleveland and become the Ravens, that idiot would have drafted Lamar Jackson at #5 and probably won the league.

Drafting Lamar at #5 doesnā€™t win you the league. What wins you the league is having a good first round pick + Lamar for almost nothing.