The National Football League

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1289268621718556672

Good insight into what one NFL team is trying to do to prepare.

I might play in some free Yahoo football leagues but the last thing I want to do is dish out cash and cross my fingers that I get it back if the season goes to shit (which it probably will).

Those partitions are giving me claustrophobia on behalf of some of the bigger nfl players.

Obviously the key with all these plans is compliance.

Man that’s a lot of bullshit to take in

3 Likes

The poor guy just can’t catch a break

All that grief just for loving ‘Merica!

Seriously though for a guy who has led a group of men, who are mostly black, for as long as he has and be so out of touch, it is a little boggling.

I am not going to deny that some natural segregation occurs in football locker rooms, but you still spend a lot of time with a lot of players. Plus he has been the undisputed leader forever. Many teams might have multiple players in those roles, and I admit this is from an external perspective, he has been the guy since day one. Plus being involved and representing a city like New Orleans, you almost have to be actively ignoring the situation.

Son of a fucking bitch.

Never think that sports stars are good people… ever. Its way too much of a burden to find out 15 years later that they are pieces of garbage than any good you get while cheering for them. Fuck Stubblefield.

1 Like

Shut up Dru

in NFL is a piece of shit news

they’re trying to bump up the opt out date by wednesday because they’re quickly realizing this is a terrible idea for players.

Though the dude who was out for the season with blood clots is playing for WHY ARE YOU PLAYING BLOOD CLOTS IS ONE OF THE THINGS COVID DOES ARGHAGHAGFHAFHASFH

1 Like

Pederson is asymptomatic and doing well? He has fucking covid, how the fuck is he doing well?

3 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1291085269349867520

Go Raiders!

I saw this because someone said this is what Michael Scott would do, were he coach of the raiders.

2 Likes

Gotta say that I was not expecting that to be the ending.

Guice arrested in domestic violence charges and released by Washington. GOAT career, first round talent dropped to second round from character issues, tears ACL year one, tears MCL year two, and now released and done year three.

Can change the name but can’t change the LOLSKINS

2 Likes

DeAndre Baker gonna go to jail for 10+ years for armed robbery. His accomplice, Quinton Dunbar, gets off the hook because his lawyer paid off witnesses.

Another terrible first-round pick by a terrible general manager. I fucking hate Gettleman.

2 Likes

If you subscribe to the Athletic, even the beat writer for the Gaints (Dan Duggan) skewers Gettleman on a weekly basis. He pointed out the other day that he’s focused solely on the defensive line since arriving and the Giants still have one of the worse lines in the NFL. Dude is horrible and needs to go.

He drafted fucking Daniel Jones and chased away Odell Beckham Jr. for talking while black. He chased away Josh Norman and Steve Smith while in Carolina too.

1 Like

Also, the Leonard Williams fiasco.

Trading for a defensive lineman when a team is supposed to be rebuilding is so bad.

Gettleman exists to destroy teams

By the way his charges included three separate incidents weeks apart of assault and choking.