The National Football League

Washington Drone Strikes

3 Likes

I will say that “Redtails” is pretty good, despite the fact that I lamented the possibility of a military name.

1 Like

shit for a second there I thought you meant the movie is pretty good.

The Washington Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning IIs Brought To You By Lockheed Martin

5 Likes

Washington Generals would be hilariously appropriate, and maybe that’s what the TM dispute is about?

Also, if that’s what the name they want, I will relinquish any TM rights I may have for $50M, as that’s what I named my Madden Mobile league.

The cool thing is the formal published announcement only referred to themselves as the Washington Redskins seven times.

Would be cool if a police spokesperson, while kneeling on a black persons neck, announced the end of police brutality.

I want the Washington Peacocks

Their fans could be Proud Boys. Their cheering squad could be The Cock Teasers.

I still like Washington Hogs. Feel like it wouldn’t be hard to keep the colors and a similar logo either.

Washington Very Real Social Media Accounts Begging For Mr. Trump To Overthrow Their South American Country’s Government. Too short?

I was hoping this would infuriate the good folks over at Chiefsplanet, but they don’t seem to care much.

Dont they usually wait around for someone to tell them what to be infuriated about? Has Trump vomited confused anger about it yet on Twitter? Has Tucker Carlson made a Tucker face about it yet?

It’s really impossible to predict what they’ll be angry about next. They just live in a weird imaginary bubble of alternative facts.

Other than one tweet, Trump has been largely silent about it. That said, who knows when/if he’ll randomly go off about it.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1280203174008303616?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1280203174008303616|twgr^&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.espn.com%2Fnfl%2Fstory%2F_%2Fid%2F29418948%2Fdonald-trump-defends-redskins-indians-team-names

New name just announced: Washington X Æ A-12s

9 Likes

They have the Chefs to fall back on worst case

This has a ton of potential. Celebrate TDs with a chef kiss.

1 Like

Why would she be angry?

In Trump’s fantasy world, Indigenous people should be happy when white people “honor” them by putting on red face paint and doing the tomahawk chop.

See also: Ladies, when a guy catcalls you, you should take it as a compliment!

LMFAO, these “fabled” sports franchises have been dumpster fires for decades.

Thinking about it more, eh, I don’t think I like Redtails. I appreciate the historical significance of it, but fuck military names. Just be the Washington Monsters or some shit and be done with it.

2 Likes