The National Football League

I guess COVID can’t be spread while the game is ongoing. Maybe if we all put on football jerseys and pretended we played in the league we could end this virus today.

https://twitter.com/tompelissero/status/1281258594646855683?s=21

1 Like

Just look at Tebow. He only lasted 3 seasons all due to too many hits.

1 Like

And being a shitty quarterback

2 Likes

He led the League in Prayers Above Replacement every year of his career, pretty damb impressive if you ask me.

5 Likes

And first to kneel in protest

3 Likes

Vick was in the league at 35.

Lamar’s only 23.

1 Like

made me lol

Lamar will prolly be fine.

No if they say we’re pretty much abolishing locker rooms as we know them, and every player wears a full face-shield on their facemask with some extra hanging protection - I’m just going to swoon.

Can‘t wait for Burfict to intentionally infect himself and spit in everyone‘s faces.

6 Likes

the lack of reaction to this is really bothering me. Only ONE active player has spoken out against this, as far as I know, and several have actually come out in support of/agreeing with Jackson.

It’s gross and makes me incredibly angry.

2 Likes

Hearing that some sporting events like the NFL might allow fans if they sign a waiver, I wonder the long term impact of that from an overall liability perspective.

If places are requiring waivers for one off visits, what about places that are forcing people to visit or work at without a waiver? Seems like the potential specter of liability goes up because others are signing waivers. Plus for those with waivers it’s no magic shield versus litigation.

yeah, and for contrast, the total unity in condemnation of Drew Brees for far less ‘impropriety.’

With all the Covid and Trump stuff I forgot for a while the Packers selected a QB with their 1st pick.

Fuck

I lol’d but it also seems like something he would do.

well it’s not like they took a RB with the second one. Oh right.

still better than taking trubes with watson/mahomes on the board and facepalming knowing full well what they just did.

Don’t forget they also traded up. 2 3rds and a 4th.

Washington tweeted like 10 minutes ago that they are announcing the retirement of their team name. The replies are already full of “cancel my subscription, sjw” comments.

1 Like

It’s going to be some dumb military name, isn’t it?

1 Like

And as only Danny can do, it’s a court fight.

https://mobile.twitter.com/_JakeRussell/status/1282515525457723392