The National Football League

I always liked Tessitore. Was sad when they nixed Friday night fights.

Looks like my boy Dan O is moving up the ranks fast there and is the possible analyst replacement. I remember watching his first live called game a couple years ago for loluconn football and thinking he was halfway decent.

Did he call every jab like it was the best most exciting jab that he’d ever seen?

Haha definitely did. But I thought he and teddy atlas worked well together.

1 Like

Get Gus Johnson back.

Dude gets excited about everything. His call of a Chris Johnson has a quote that I still occasionally use today.

I remember him more for his 12th round call of Jermaine Taylor/Carl Froch

Unless the NFL is willing to play through probably dozens of players testing positive if not more then they won’t play this year. The only question is what their plans are once players start testing positive. So I agree, 0 and 16 game outcomes seem most likely because either they are going to play with positive cases or not. After training camp/preseason(are they even playing preseason games this year) there will be a lot of players with Covid-19. How they handle that will be interesting.

There is $10 billion on the line.

They’re going to play.

Re MNF, they won’t do it but Mina Kimes would be great.

2 Likes

Eh, I dunno.

People said similar things about March Madness.

1 Like

I mean, this pic alone should get her the job. Heart Mina.

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1258479710498992128?s=21

1 Like

I don’t think I have a furry fetish, but Mina as a doggie had me all woof woof.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/aroundthehorn/status/939246970467520514

Never gets old.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1261076293656940544

Good news Daniel Jones, no matter what you’re not the worst 2019 New York Giants first round pick. (Giants traded three picks for mr. armed robber here)

Giants got rid of OBJ because he was too much of a character for gettleman, trade three picks to move up for an armed robber, standard.

3 Likes

Okay what now? If the Sunday second game is the #1 show in all of TV why are the Falcons, Bucs or Saints on my TV most weeks at that time?

lmao

Cowboys gonna start Dalton!

It is weird for east and central teams to play the late slot if they are not good or playing marquee teams, so I don’t know.

The bucs will definitely be flying late all this year, and the saints will have quite a few I assume as well.

Going to admit as a cowboys fan I get annoyed when they play an early game. Meanwhile some teams might play ten or more early games a year.

Ffff

Yeah the fan sentiment in Dallas is finally turning on dak. I think the consensus is he has gone too far.

While lol dalton it is twenty times better than counting on Cooper Rush.

Plus go horned frogs.

1 Like

yeah the replies to that tweet are brutal.

1 Like

LOL Dak. Take the money, dumbass. One injury away bud, and you aren’t that good.

4 Likes

lmao, of course. i can only imagine what kind of comments they’re making.

You may be surprised to learn they’re not racial in nature.