The National Football League

never in my wildest dreams would I ever spare a good thought for the (ugh) Cowboys, and yet here we are.

2020 is a wild year, man.

Jameis getting 1.1 tho

Schedule!

NFL in Vegas, how did this take so long!

Edit: rooms at the Wynn are $194 for the night of their opener vs. the Saints, looks like absolutely nobody believes it will happen with fans.

First four games for every team are 2 home/2 away so that if they have to cancel them and make a 12 game season, the unfairness is limited.

1 Like
1 Like

NFL games are going to be so damn weird without fans.

All bow down to your ratings master even though the team has pretty much not been good in almost 25 years.

https://twitter.com/jonmachota/status/1258800956935987202

Once there are a bunch of players positive for Coronavirus halfway through training camp what do we think the NFL does? There is basically no way that doesn’t happen right?.

1 Like

Seems very probable.

They talk about how important player safety is but then keep playing anyway.

just mix some hydroxchloroquine in with whatever steroids they’re already injecting these guys with, ez game.

1 Like

You guys are probably right but if you were trying to get infected flying all over the country to smash in to dozens of different sweaty dudes and breathe into each others faces across the line of scrimmage for 3 hours would probably be a pretty good way to try.

I don’t think they’ll actually play.

1 Like

if any sports league just says **** it and play it’s the NFL though I doubt it (I’d guess more likely to play early and get cancelled later but)
according to the riverman sheet

Chiefs -10.5 Chiefs should be blowing about everyone out all year, especially defenses like houston. They did struggle early on last season though (they almost lost @ Detroit in a game the Lions really should’ve won)

Bears +1.5 Bears barely edge Lions in a stupid game where something stupid happens that the Lions should’ve won the game and don’t about every time.
Jets +5.5. God this game is AIDS, like the Jets to come out strong week 1, then go back to shit.
Dolphins +6.5 They won with a worse team outright and now they’re up against a total unknown QB? well the defense will be fresh this time but Miami is definitely better.

Cards +8 Cards are better, 9ers unlikely to repeat that level again defensively

god damnit the Giants are so bad it’s hard to get myself to bet on my favorite all time line of shitty out of division home team against the steelers. That almost never loses but a good steelers D against that quarterback? sigh

I’ve got hope for Daniel Jones. He actually did better as a rookie than I expected and that was with an injury-riddled offense.

So long as the team can stay healthy this season, a second-year leap is nearly guaranteed.

Don’t forget Fat Rape is back too, so that offense should be better.

Only time they covered a game like that was last seasons 6 point win @ Arizona. Otherwise they usually lost outright going back a long time under tomlin. Fat Rape was the QB for all those other games too and not the zona one…

Boog and Tess are out. I guess screaming for 3 yard runs and advocating a spike on 4th down was not appreciated.

1 Like

they need to bring booger back, bring the boogermobile back, and then ship both of them to Antarctica.

1 Like