The National Football League

Clear implication from that is BB/Pats didn’t really want him back, so he announced he was leaving before Pats could announce the team was moving on.

He’s still got hand, nice

1 Like

I am more sad about this Brady news than I should be. Sports, man.

2 Likes

Brady best news in weeks (If it’s not another fake out media jerk off)

Brady announced it himself fwiw team has still not commented that I know of

Cowboys going to resign cooper to a hundred million dollar deal.

https://twitter.com/KingJosiah54/status/1239935811983831041

3 Likes

Bridgewater to Carolina per Lebatard, gg $cam

Where are the videos of Boston slappies burning Brady jerseys?

Sign Philip Rivers?

I’m not sure why we’d do this? They would’ve kept him if they wanted. Bill probably thinks it’s a better long-term decision to let him go and he’s probably right. I’m sure he’s still mad they didn’t just let him keep Jimmy instead.

Just sarcasm referring to the dumber pats fans

It still slays me that they got for Jimmy G the exact same thing they gave up for Sanu (2nd rd pick)

Yeah that was brutal with Sanu. I don’t think they had much leverage on the Jimmy G trade. #43 pick still has to be decent value for a guy who hasn’t proven much.

Imo he should have retired after the last sb win esp after gronk retired as well. Now I just want him to find a team with some good offensive weapons. Going back to NE only made sense if BB would get him help but the cap situation might not even allow it. The O-line coach is gone too so I am not even sure it would have been just a money issue in the end.

Eason’s going to get chewed up and spit out in the NFL. He should be a bit less of a bust than Jake Locker was though.

And I guess they knew all along

I wonder how much Arians is going to change his offense. Brady doesn’t seem like a good match.

Is Tannehill the first QB or hell the first player in history to ink $100MM+ contracts with two different teams? I can’t think of another.