The National Football League

Steal of the century for the Cardinals too. Johnson was crap the last couple of seasons and a massive drain on the Cardinals cap.

Hopkins is at worst a top 5 WR in the league and still in his prime. Hopkins, Kirk and Fitzgerald is a hell of a setup at WR for Kyler Murray. He’s gonna be a QB1 in FF next year.

Also surprised at how much Hooper got in FA. Smart move by the Falcons to dump him and trade for Hurst. Not a huge downgrade and saves a ton.

Also 10M AAV for Ereck Flowers is horrible. The guy was a total joke on the Giants. He’s barely a swing tackle in the league.

Iirc Flowers is a guard now

Flowers had what an okay season in washington at guard? I wouldn’t have done it but if he can hang that for Miami it won’t be the worst thing for how badly they need OL.

Byron Jones signs with Miami, highest paid corner in NFL

I thought free agency wasn’t til Wednesday?

1 Like

Was he cut by another team? If he was cut anyone can sign him at any time.

I keep reading the word legal tampering period so maybe they can announce signings in advance?

I thought they could tamper but not announce, but could be wrong.

Brady donezo in New England

1 Like

wow, where? (I guess not known yet)

Bucs or Chargers supposedly.

He should just retire.

BB really gonna roll with Jared Stitham? Really?

Bucs lolz. World really is ending.

Edit: got fooled by a fake account

Local Orlando drive time honk was openly declaring, without any apparent evidence, that Bardy would be a Buc next season and would not return to the Pats. Given that he’s already shown himself to be at least 50% right already I will say Bardy to Bucs.

Probably draft Jacob Eason and turn him into a world beater, plus there’s the Dad angle.

I got this as an NBC news alert on my phone. I cannot think of anything less needing to be breaking news right now than this.

BB engineered the coronavirus so that they could cancel the 2020 season

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1239902054262493185?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1239902054262493185&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html%231239902054262493185

Seems like an odd choice to announce you gone before reaching an agreement with another team. He must have multiple alternatives he’s happy with.

The alternative he should be happy with is “retired”. WTF is he doing?

Nothing left to prove. Obviously declining physically. Worth 9 figures and not even the richest member of the couple.

And now he’s going to go to a new place with a different coaching staff at the age of 43? Why?

2 Likes

If Brady ends up in Tampa this is for sure a simulation. I can’t even say I’m mad or disappointed to be honest. He gave it his all and at this point I’d just want to get paid or retire if I’m him.

The can negotiate and like some sort of magic these always seem to “leak.” No contracts can be signed until Wednesday at 4:00 though.

Lol @ Lions paying 3 year/30 mil for Jamie Collins.