The National Football League

I don’t watch enough hockey to know the current status but I suspect it is similar. But the other major sports all have a massive disparity of offense being more important.

1 Like

tabs @tabbaker

u won the avatard bet, so let me know :slightly_smiling_face:

Great listen - long suffering Chiefs fan let’s it all go.

3 Likes

you ever call into Rome?

i did twice… 1st call was dope

2nd time I got run lmao

still have them on cassette somewhere

1 Like

I called Joe Beningo in the over night hour in 1999 to tell him that Brendl and Lundmark were going to save the Rangers (this is a NY reference don’t bother)

1 Like

Lol Rangers. What a tire fire organization

1 Like

Does Rome still have a show? They took him off here years ago, last time I heard him Kyle Brant was still with him and he wasn’t even with CBS yet.

1 Like

yup… I’m pretty sure. still has his weekday radio program from 11 - 2 iirc. It’s down-the-am-dial here in KC, not as popular as the 2 larger local am stations that compete for most sports-talk listeners

he had some TV gig, too, at one point pretty recently

I think Jim Rome is burning was his most recent tv gig

Yeah he signed on with CBS Sports several years back, maybe 5 or more now? I assume that’s why I can’t get him anymore, we have 2 sports talk stations, Fox Sports Radio and ESPN, and he’s probably on CBS’ radio network.

I saw him on his TV show on CBS Sports network at a pub during happy hour just a few weeks ago with the sound off, he was sitting at a desk in a studio, alone and without headphones. so maybe he does both idk. He had a segment on NFL Today this past season too and has been doing that for a few years I guess.

I liked him OK. He’s miles better than anything on Fox Sports and anything on ESPN except for Lebatard. The callers really made the show though, unlike what he would tell you.

https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/1224898964371181568

Reminds me of what the BJ or craps tables in Vegas look like during big fight nights

Good times lol

The plight of being a Rangers fan in the 21st century is rough.

Washington Snyders owned by Marge Schott IV. (Sponsorship w pretzels brand lol)

Jaguars looking to trade big Nick Foles.

Has a super bowl winning Qb been so consistently mistreated?

1 Like

Dallas seems determined to blow it with Dak

1 Like

Can’t tell if this is sarcasm.

Dolphins sign two former first rounders on the same day, Ereck Flowers and Shaq Lawson

Deandre Hopkins traded to Arizona :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: