The National Football League

If the money didn’t go to him it would just be added the trust of a dead billionaire so…

4 Likes

well, the chiefs list of garbage people is pretty long kareem hunt, tyreek hill, jovan belcher, bam morris (a drug lord while playing). oh suggs is there now. Frank Clark, bunch of scrubs
larry johnson

jared allen’s DUI’s

researching brings up more

Tim Barnett, who seriously the judge let him play a playoff game while he was serving a prison term for beating his wife again he caught a TD pass late in the 4th to force OT and they won. Then he was out of the league for underage sex assault of a hotel maid in just a handful of months.

even a Chiefs employee went full belcher in 2012.

a co-owner
In 1999, Chiefs co-owner Lamar Hunt Jr. was sued in civil court for allegedly sexually assaulting his mentally disabled sister-in-law two years earlier. The case was settled for around $2 million, according to the Dallas Morning News.

yikes

In 2002, Al Hill Jr., H.L. Hunt’s eldest grandson, pleaded no contest to misdemeanor assault. Hill, a former business partner of his uncle Lamar Hunt Sr., was required to attend 24 weeks of batterer intervention counseling, the Morning News reported. He died in 2017.

it’s the whole damn family isn’t it?

Another offspring of H.L. Hunt, daughter June Hunt, has made the issue a personal cause as a Christian counselor who teaches about recovery from abuse. She has written books called How to Rise Above Abuse and How to Deal with Difficult Relationships . A representative said she wanted to talk to her family before commenting.

confirmed

funny enough this list includes Mike Vrabel, who stole alcohol from a deli

This does nothing to reignite my passion for the game. I don’t hate Russ for cashing in on his talent and I pulled his numbers because they’re the biggest and most obscene. I actually did this for Earl Thomas last year when he was whining about the lack of respect he was getting from the Seahawks:

$10,000,000/year
$27,397.26/day
$1141.55/hour
$19.02/min
$0.32/sec

Still obscene and fuck him for whining while dragging in that kind of cash.

Aw comeon. SRM wasnt THAT bad

I had forgotten about Bam Morris’ issues

I went to Wikipedia to read more and some enterprising editor changed the name of his college from “Texas Tech” to “Caliland Tech High” on his Wiki page

Researching the families of NFL owners gets really depressing really fast.

Like 20+ of them are absolute horror shows.

For sure because so many of them are fail son losers now. There are like 10 Don Juniors among them.

The ones that earned it seem marginally less personally offensive but are still almost all right wing pieces of shit.

Root for a well played game and everyone having fun!

Just like supporting the troops in the Middle
East.

Mahomes over Jimmy G.

Nothing against Jimmy, but Mahomes is such a force of pure goodness he transcends the trashy KC fanbase, city, and police lineup of miscreants.

Pats fans are claimed to be a significant factor in everyone outside/not from New England rooting against them. It’s not unheard of.

1 Like

Only fanbases people don’t hate are the ones that don’t have fans at all or it just feels wrong due to team futility

Lions
Bengals
Bears
Chargers
AFC South

All seem pretty unhateable by that metric.

I support the 49ers because my neighbour got me a shiny golden jacket when I was about 8. In the grim northern zones of Thatcher’s Britain that was more than enough.

2 Likes

This is generally true, but we make an exception for Jets fans who manage to be mostly hateable even despite their pathetic team.

I think (mostly) the Jets are sad enough than they’re just irreverent at this time (with extra points for the Sanchez butt-fumble - hard to hate them for that) Hard to get revved up about them when they started 1-5 every year in conference and their coach was at least a vaguely entertaining blowhard.

But Gase certainly would seem to be one of the hateable types - arrogant turd with no actual accomplishments (Hi Matt Patricia!) - so they may be hate-able again sooner than I think.

MM MD

eli retires

117-117 career record is perfect for him

3 Likes

Godspeed to one of the NFL’s elite QBs.

eli > tom, and since they’re both going to Canton who can argue amirite

1 Like

What are the chances he makes the hall of fame? Weirdly I think that if he retired four years ago he might have. But he’s just been so mediocre for so long I don’t think he makes it. But then you’ve got idiots who will be all sort by super bowls, become NFL HOF expert.

Obviously it goes without saying that he SHOULDN’T be in the hall of fame. He’s never been one of the top five QBs in the league. Not for a single year.