The National Football League

You can’t walk people

LWmKFOH_d

5 Likes

man, I actually think SF might struggle running on KC. Ten has a great running OL and they struggled. (sure kittle GOAT and a fullback at the point of attack, but KC’s run defense flat out won today against the team that ran a bazillion yards on everyone else).

I expect a similar gameplan, force jimmy to win the game.

SF also has a much better pass rush which will help a lot but KC is just too difficult to stop.

SF has to win the turnover battle. Especially with mr punts on fourth and 1.

I think KC is gonna win by 10. We’ll see.

Beat: They dumped Kapernick

If you really want to rage look at his stats as a starter

well that’s not so good when you see 3-16 and injured/benched over his last 2 seasons. yes it was silly he never got a backup job anywhere but maybe some team did and he just wanted to get paid or else mode while obviously being blackballed by everyone else.

Line opened at 49ers +1, now +1.5

Great defense beats great offense

Jimmy G is gonna rang just like Brady did the first time imo. “Unstoppable” offense gets contained and he does just enough to put them in a position to win.

Kinda want Chiefs to win, but afraid the 49ers coaching, D-line and pass rush will be the difference.

They just shutdown the best one.

What is Chiefs planets? Is it a football site?

you do not want to know the answer to this question

1 Like

BuT nOt AlL cHiEf FaNs!

I’m actually an Andy Reid fan and would like to see him win one but I’m not really a fan of either of these teams.

And the Chiefs have Tyreek Hill and Terrell Suggs.

It’s pretty safe to say that every team has some awful people in it.

Yeah I mentioned it on SE a few years back but the shit I’ve heard from that board has moved me from ambivalence to active hatred of the Chiefs in recent years. But also fuck Bosa

Yup, which is why I’m pulling for the team with the less objectionable fanbase. I want those CPers to suffer.

Both takes are reasonable here.

I’ve got no real rooting interest. Just hoping for a competitive game.

Breaking down Russell Wilson’s latest contract has dampened my enthusiasm for the game:

4 years/$140,000,000
$35,000,000/year
$95,890.41/day
$3995.43/hr
$66.59/min
$1.11/sec

That’s 24/7/365 and doesn’t even include his Recovery Water fortune.

1 Like