The Nashville Christmas bombing

Yeah but he’s white.

3 Likes

Not answering your door when the cops show up is a literally bulletproof way to get out of trouble*.

*If you are white

3 Likes

Yeah but:

“According the police report and Throckmorton, the woman was experiencing a mental health crisis at the time. Officers called their mobile crisis division, and after talking with the woman, she agreed to be transported by ambulance for a psychological evaluation, Aaron said.“

Don’t worry - just another crazy woman.

1 Like

I wonder if this is the same ex that the NY Times said that he told he had cancer and gave his car to.

I’m kind of interested in the lawyer, who appears to to be a minor local politician. In what matter was a general practice attorney representing both Warren and Perry and why was he the one reporting potential suicidal behavior?

Let me guess, she was hysterical.

2 Likes

Her uterus was probably wandering. Happens all the time!

1 Like

Might her behavior been unbecoming?

MSNBC reports investigators have found some indication that the Nashville bomber believed in the conspiracy theory about “lizard people”.

1 Like

All the hallmarks of an antifa. I knew it!

1 Like

Definitely below murdering black people.

2 Likes

Building bombs without law enforcement sweat is definitely a high level white privilege.

1 Like

Told you this shit was gonna be weird.

1 Like

Lizard people? I guess he goes into the mainstream Republican category.

7 Likes

In terms of that poll from earlier, yeah, I would say that’s a hybrid of crackpot and RWNJ but I’m not gonna dispute it if the crackpot people want to claim victory. Like that’s how I’d call it if I had to judge.

Would it be different if she said “he was talking about building a bomb” versus “I actually saw a bomb/bomb materials/him building it”?

As a random crackpot person I’m definitely claiming victory so far. Until something comes out specifically about him being a RWNJ and this was somehow politically motivated.

Although the right has a lock on insane conspiracy theory people overall, there are still plenty that aren’t political. This didn’t to seem to have any political connections.

There’s definitely an overlap between the Antifas and the 9/11 conspiracy enthusiasts. Is there not any overlap between Antifas and lizard people conspiracy guys? I have no idea, honestly.

I’m not looking it up because I don’t want to go down the rabbit hole, but cliffs on lizard people.

The lefty conspiracy theorists I know at least are all non violent and not even that political. They have a lot of lefists traits, are anti-vax because they only wanna put " natural " things in their bodies, believe 9/11 was a conspiracy theory etc and believes everyone government is evil.

They’re more about doing drugs and thinking about crazy conspiracy theories and not super political.

I’d be super surprised if there are many or any leftists who have intentions to do bombing or anything.

https://twitter.com/FinessaFudges/status/1343969097734877184?s=20

2 Likes