The Nashville Christmas bombing

Much more likely to be a homeless person. Fuck these bombers

1 Like

Anyone seeing anything about how long internet will be down for? I can’t find anything.

Voted right winger but I feel like the overlap between “political right” and “nutter” is pretty large, a 5G conspiracist would be both imo.

12 Likes

Does the fact that the RV arrived at its final destination around 1:30am and was detonated around 6:30am suggest that the person was not in the RV when it exploded? Nobody would sit around in a bomb-filled vehicle for 5 hours waiting for sunrise. Or maybe it took him/them that long to wire up all the explosives? Of course the time could be used to flee the area and get miles and miles away from Nashville before the bomb explodes.

Maybe I watch too much TV but I also think there’s got to be a decent chance that something of value may have been caught on downtown cameras.

It’s gonna be someone who has a billing dispute with their internet provider or something stupid lik ethat.

About time, they don’t stop raising the bill $5 a month.

1 Like

For this kind of investigation the police will be going to every single business, home etc, and asking them all to provide them with their surveillance camera footage, ring camera footage, whatever, to see if anything caught anything.

I mean, who among us hasn’t considered bombing a telecommunications company at one point or another?

Anybody have the address for Spectrum’s headquarters? Asking for a friend.

4 Likes

It’s actually directly across the street from a Hooters. The melting pot is about 3 doors down

i’m surprised we don’t have info yet on suspects

1 Like

I switched to tin-cans-and-string years ago.

CanadaMatt seems unusually familiar with the area and its…terrain, if you will.

1 Like

Hooters and The Melting Pot. Why would you bomb a place that is already as decrepit as possible?

2 Likes

I used to work on 4th and Church, so I would regularly go walking past that area on lunch breaks.

That Hooters is also where I did a wing eating challenge against a group of friends on unlimited wings night. I won with 70. They stopped doing that promotion not long after.

I doubt there was any correlation

10 Likes

There is also an Old Spaghetti Factory, Rocket Fizz and a Chucarcaria there.

UP is a suspicious bunch.

2 Likes

400 Atlantic St, Stamford, CT 06901

Nobody can eat 70 chicken wings.

chl

4 Likes

Im also sceptical about the degree of bone cleanliness.

Do not doubt my bone cleanliness.

Also, Hooters had criminally small wings.

2 Likes