The Nashville Christmas bombing

I actually walk down beale pretty often but not this morning

2 Likes

From June.

https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/status/1342580804636078081?s=20

start the revolution by destroying ben shapiro

okay you all do that

DIdnā€™t feel like the type of situation where the bomber would have killed themselves, but I guess we shall see.

Someone inside the RV controlling the speaker and the bomb rather then some kind of remote detonator or timer is certainly an easier thing to pull off.

If the video upload angle has value, then I canā€™t see it being a suicide bombing.

Or they hijacked one of the RVā€™s that squat around townsā€¦

This was done to get attention, not do great damage, or else was done by someone without much explosives knowledge or without access to materials. The explosion just wasnā€™t that big compared to the size of the vehicle. Thereā€™s no crater, and the structural damage to the closest buildings isnā€™t as great as it might have been. So nutjob of some kind, RW definitely possible, is my guess.

1 Like

You have high standards for explosions.

2 Likes

Windows were blown out a mile away. It was a big explosion.

1 Like

Supposedly a view of the blast

Iā€™ve set off quite a few. It was part of my job. It was a while ago and Iā€™m not an expert. Or a nutjob. Ask anybody.

1 Like

Where were you this morning?

12 Likes

Hereā€™s an exclusive photo of a known conspiracy theorist nutjob who has a previous history of causing RV-related Christmas explosions:

Randy-Quaid-Official-Pix-Ad

14 Likes

Dreaming I was still working on my PhD, which I never completed. Shit still gives me nightmares.

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry, should have checked first. I do think they intended no casualties for those bombs but they obviously werenā€™t worried if it happened.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s a big hole. The point is not to shut down.

The breakdown is nobody reads newspapers so they take money from pretty much anyone who will pay them.

Kind of weird to do a post Mortem on something so obvious.

Voted crackpot, just because none of this makes any sense at all.

1 Like