The Nashville Christmas bombing

Holy shit so its true. That had to be coming from the RV right? Bombsquad wasn’t even there yet.

The eye witnesses who were claiming this on reddit said it was coming from the RV. Thats fucking wild.

1 Like

Yeah…that announcement seems pretty suspicious…so its starting to make more sense now.

1 Like

I think police announcement is more likely. The news networks were reporting that the cops were evacuating people.

Goddamn how did no one die? Cops did a good job evacuating people.

2 Likes

The cops could have been evacuating people because the RV was blaring “evacuate now”.

4 Likes

Also christmas morning @ 6am during covid almost nobody is going to be there. So I don’t think the goal was to kill people. I still think that announcement was coming from the RV. I mean the voice stops exactly at the explosion. I guess the evac equipment could have been close enough it was destroyed too but I dunno seems likely to me. Especially after the eye witnesses turned out to be correct.

2 Likes

The voice also sounds taped, and like its running on a loop. Doubt the cops could do that on a moment’s notice.

2 Likes

Apparently that big red building right at the blast epicenter is an AT&T building. So that could be the target.

2 Likes

Yeah I would imagine the cops would have bullhorns they’d be yelling with. Also they’d be announcing themselves as police.

I’m wondering if this was a fuck up? If it was an RV with the same stuff as the OKC bombing I would have expected more damage to the buildings than I saw in the helicopter fly over.

I also wonder if it was a test run.

Prerecorded announcements like that seem like a very obvious thing for a major police department to have ready in advance.

I think that stuff is super hard to get now and very controlled so I doubt it was.

This actually looks carefully and well planned with the goal of not killing anyone. I have a feeling its going to be some weird specific nutter thing. Like some Qanon/5g type shit or something.

5G could explain the AT&T buiilding

2 Likes

Well, dunno about fitting my narrative, but the only group I’ve ever heard of that blew stuff up and tried not to hurt people was the weathermen.

1 Like

That’s what I meant, I didn’t see any damage that would cause more than superficial to the ATT building, if that was the target. And I’ll be glad if these are terrorists who can’t handle “super hard”… :slight_smile:

Some Dadaists blew things up and only hurt themselves.

2 Likes

Obviously there’s a lot missing from the story. I expect the cops or FBI to maybe fill in a few more blanks as the day goes on. If it was the cops making the evacuation announcement, that still doesn’t explain what led them to do that. An RV stalled in an intersection alone doesn’t seem worthy of that kind of reaction.

If it was anything like this though, there will surely be a claiming of responsibility. Probably already would have been one.

Oh absolutely, there are a whole lot of unexplained things right now. Just saying that loudspeakers with prerecorded messages like that are very common on those big, stupid armored vehicles the cops love to waste money on.

Every part of this one is weird as shit. Whatever this ends up being, it’s gonna be weird.

My wife heard 3 people were hurt and in the hospital.