The Ginger C(h)at LC Thread for Sundry Chatchitting

I’m trying to decide which of these to add to my “highlights” album.

Which crop do you like better?
  • A
  • B

0 voters

A:

B:

1 Like

Fitz Roy? Edit: dahhhh it’s in image name.

1 Like

I think to make it even better the goat peed in his car! ha ha

Needs a naked woman playing with the pool water to be a genuine 70s Hipgnosis prog album cover.

3 Likes

Got bored with the ginger look?

I think you might have to tag @jmakin for that request. Not really sure. Could you change your password to random characters and delete the bookmark? I’m not sure how much work it takes for someone to delete an account but we’re a little short on volunteer labor at the moment.

Exactly 50/50 as of right now. I feel like there’s a metaphor here or something. Glad we could help!

It’s an absolute pain in the ass to delete someone’s posts, and unless it’s for an EXTREMELY good reason, I don’t see why we should just accommodate anyone’s request for it.

2 Likes

dibs on bryce username once you delete him for gimmicking purposes

Can’t you just delete your own posts? If you want it that badly I guess you could just do it yourself. Sounds painful though.

Someone said there’s a limit on how far back you have delete permissions.

Ah ok. I didn’t realise that.

It’s not a limit on how far back, afaik, just a limit on number of posts you can delete in an hour and a day. If you have 1000s of posts to delete it can take a very long time

You leaving for good Bryce?

Bryce has 1400 posts I think.

Shorts on overweight white guys in their mid 30s: yay or nay?

I asked because it’s over 30C here and I would really love to wear a pair. Not sure what the protocol is.

Wear what you want - and the only protocol is that you also wear underwear so yours balls don’t escape :)

Not sure how shorts look on ultra-white people. Trying to get other perspectives.

If I was married with kids, I wouldn’t care that much. But single and childless, I have to care.

Nothing says American tourist more than fat guy in shorts and t-shirt.

Not sure what this has to be with anything.