The Future Non-Presidency of Ronald Dion DeSantis

Every picture of him should have pudding fingers

1 Like

Regarding a Nazi rally near Orlando yesterday

8 Likes

What can we do to make Nazis have concern for their safety?

1 Like

Start by unmasking the cowards

Right-wing activist Laura Loomer was harassed by them and endured antisemitic slurs. She posted on X: “Very vitriolic and irrational behavior. However, they still have a right to free speech and freedom of association, even if they are irrational Nazi trolls (and possibly even Feds).” One protester yelled that she should be “thrown in an oven.”

1 Like

Some independent media types were shown guns and threatened violence to keep the media from following them back to their apparently license plated-vehicles

1 Like

Obviously we must negotiate with them to a peaceful resolution, as the Allies did with Hitler, as per Florida’s approved history books.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1699608945956905448?t=m6uhQ4KzT0QZtlxwHsgT3w&s=19

5 Likes

Yeah that’s not going to win the male vote or women’s vote, or any vote.

1 Like

Jesus, from the literal moment of conception? Awkward for all involved imo.

2 Likes

Normalize leaving a couple hundred bucks cash on the nightstand after sex

26 Likes

DeSantis is saying Disney is turning people gay then tries to impose a point-of-conception tax on heterosexual sex acts

1 Like

Does he say how this would work? How does small government enforce this exactly?

It’s just culture war stuff. There’s no reason to get bogged down in reality when you are campaigning in a fantasy world.

2 Likes

it’s like what ja rule said on jay-z’s “can I get a…”

I be dickin’ they, back out, go ‘head, let it out
I fucks with my Gat out, bounce and leave a hundred
Makin’ 'em feel slutted even if they don’t want it

leaving them money to make them feel like a prostitute is a good PUA neg hit

3 Likes

It’s not too awkward once you’ve gone through the process of obtaining written consent for each subsequent movement and/or action that could be deemed as sexual to then monetize the consummation.

It’s just another checkbox at the end.

What if the woman makes more than you? Do I get paid?

This line of joke is problematic and a bit rapey adjacent. Just saying.

You don’t obtain consent in writing prior to intercourse? That’s a bit problematic.