The Future Non-Presidency of Ronald Dion DeSantis

He is such a classic bully. Picks on the defenceless and weakest people and then when someone stands up to him he cowers.

Disenfranchisement

Jim Crow never died, but we save the outrage for the past

I like that felt they had to emphasize “lucky”.

LUCKY ;)

It’s always trouble when the consultants start getting you to do scummy stuff to juice the numbers in the short term but that kill the brand in the long term.

It’s lucky to win a trip to Milwaukee?

(I can say this because I grew up there, just like I can make Jewish jokes because I’m Jewish. Don’t you all think you can start making Milwaukee jokes.)

2 Likes

You know why the Jewish guy moved to Milwaukee?

He brew.

19 Likes

Schlemiel, Schlimazel, Hasenpfeffer Incorporated

4 Likes

My uncle’s brother produced that show. :)

2 Likes

IMG_7981

4 Likes

what’s the point of desanctus still saying he hasn’t read the indictments? plausible deniability in case the republican party becomes sane in the near future? grow a spine and say, “my opponent is 100% innocent of all charges and any judge who says otherwise is a pedophile”. or, you know, the truth. this is such a boneheaded lie, nobody believes he hasn’t read the indictments lmao this has to have been the weakest political run in american history

2 Likes

It’s probably just the plain truth, tbh. I’m a massive politics junkie and I’m only a quarter of the way through listening to the audio version.

You would think he’d at least want to see if anyone he knows is mentioned.

1 Like

Is that Corey Feldman?

4 Likes

GOP is a policy free cult of personality.

2 Likes

he’s down 38-10 at the end of the third quarter and punting on 4th and 2 from the 50.

5 Likes

Your Dad?

5 Likes