The Future Non-Presidency of Ronald Dion DeSantis

Pro move is to get the associate to hollow out the bread like a little canoe. Makes the chicken tender sub experience even better.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, the chicken tender sub is my sub of choice at Publix. I go simple - a little mayo to counteract potential dryness in the chicken, cheese sometimes, and lettuce.

During football season, they have the Atlanta Falcons sub. Chicken tender sub with bacon, mango peach preserves, and sriracha mayo.

1 Like

Publix meats are 2.5x to 5x the Spanish produce market.

Sounds awful, imo.

1 Like

We should start referring to meat+ sweet as “The Melkerson Trigger.”

4 Likes

suckin’ on cho cho dog

Mm hmm

1 Like

It might just be peach preserves, but either way, I’ve had it and it’s good. I probably prefer a “regular” chicken finger sub as I like simplicity, but I wouldn’t kick the Falcons sub out of bed.

People with any sense are already leaving that fucking disgraced shithole. Fuck em.

1 Like

Relax. Dissent as best you can

They’re not tracking any of this bs in large volume or identifying it as dangerous.

Trump’s outfit would be too dumb

Free speech lol for whatever it’s worth

We can posture if they’re gonna. Just far smarter, God willing lol

From the Miami Herald article linked in the Guardian article:

“I don’t even think the governor knows what’s going on. I don’t think this is a fly on his radar right now,” Newhouse said, noting that DeSantis himself is a veteran. Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article277245833.html#storylink=cpy

Lol, he knows, you fucking dipshit.

4 Likes

WTF. What is this even going to be used for?

Seizing voting machines next time fl loses a general election to a Democrat.

This never happens. Either Rs win or the result is fixed. It is known.

Poor Won Won

1 Like
3 Likes