The Future Non-Presidency of Ronald Dion DeSantis

if i’m going to live in a hellhole, i’d rather live in a hellhole with good weather and where i can go to the beach…

eyebooger’s previous post still applies

Orlando is significantly more liberal than many other Florida cities. You don’t think that’s good?

1 Like

Almost everywhere in the USA is car dependent, covered in urban sprawl and strip malls and soulless. I’d be interested in Unstuck’s list of the best places to live in the USA.

1 Like

only florida city orlando tops is Jacksonville. but they both suck.

Orlando still more interesting than most of the shitholes you people live in.

1 Like

sure, that doesnt mean i want to spend any time there, if im planning a trip to florida orlando is not one of the top 5 places im considering

Gonna disagree with this one. Jacksonville has beaches, some cool kayaking spots, not horrible traffic, and not that anyone cares, but possibly the softest live poker in the US

1 Like

A lot of service workers. That in and of itself doesn’t make the place good.

Yeah and if I’m planning a trip, Florida is not one of the top 100 places I’m considering.

2 Likes

Jacksonville is the most populous city with a Republican mayor.

3 Likes

And ya we are really defending Jacksonville here?

1 Like

lol yes this

Jax is South Georgia

much like the rest of the panhandle sans Tallahassee

Sir, the Panhandle is Lower Alabama, or more affectionate known as the Redneck Riviera

3 Likes

Tampa and Miami don’t seem horrible from a culture perspective but the rest of the state is 98% total dogshit

It’s goes something like

Key West >>>>>>>>>>>Orlando>>>>>Miami>>>Tampa>>>>>>>>Tallahassee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jax>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rest of FL

With Key West distancing them all by the day

I watch more of these than actual TV or movies nowadays.

1 Like

Feels like it’s still preferable to live in an urban area in the reddest of states rather than a rural area in the bluest of states.

Florida pisses me off. I have family in Orlando and all along the coast starting in Melbourne and down to Boynton Beach and into the Keys. But if they were not there I would probably not have a reason to visit much other than general enjoyment of the Keys. My family is from Michigan/Ohio, but my Great Grandparents had some cash and invested in some real estate down there in the 60’s so we have roots there also.

Why the fuck is weed illegal in a state where there’s plenty of water and sunshine and everything grows. I won’t live in a non-legal state. Why are island paradises so damn conservative? Why can’t a reasonable Florida man drive around with a pound of weed?

My parents (now rabid conservatives) conceived me in what is now a K.O.A on Sugarloaf Key. They met there in the 78’. I vacationed there a few times as a kid. I still stop in at Mangrove Mommas whenever I make it down there.

I have always wanted to check out Fantasy Fest but seems like it will be nerfed before I get there. KEY WEST TO ALLOW BODY PAINT IN DESIGNATED ZONE FOR 2022 FANTASY FEST
I also enjoy cruises, but the thought of supporting this fascist paradise with more of my tourist cash is gross to me at the moment. I didn’t feel this way previously.

4 Likes