The Future Non-Presidency of Ronald Dion DeSantis

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1650585764592230401?t=3b9OOQhmEUtUSHtcVzJjRQ&s=19

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1650462863163621378?s=20

2 Likes

I’m trying to think of what DeSantis should be doing in Japan as the governor of Florida, and the best reason would be for him to tell the Japanese people: come to Florida, we’ve still got Disney world.

Maybe it’s all a great tourism marketing gimmick. Disney has always been in Florida but hey! Maybe not for too much longer. Come to Florida now before it’s too late

5 Likes

Is Tokyo Disneyland woke as well? Maybe he and the wife are looking to renew their vows.

12 Likes

DeSantis was just here to say Florida is the Utah of the southeast. Maybe he’s in Japan to say Florida is the Japan of the southeast.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/stealerstorm1/status/1650587817989251081?s=46&t=hUTQWHj9NQWf8Y8RgMv1TA

first response on that tweet :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah, this is fucking nuts. I mean I understand it on an intellectual level.

It is reasonable for parents to want to take a trip without kids on occasion,
It is reasonable for parents to take that trip some place they enjoy.

It all sounds totally fine until you wind up in a situation where you leave your fucking 8 year old at home to go to Disneyland.

I really wish jman was around to help us understand this. I don’t think he is one of these people but I think he would probably grok the whole concept a lot better than I and maybe could explain how people end up this way.

1 Like

It’s just indisputably extremely fucked up. LOL grown ass adults going to Disney at all without kids, let alone leaving kids at home to go. Straight to execution, what the fucking fuck. Also Disney sucks! It’s a place to be endured a few times when you have kids, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Kink shaming ITT. Hope clovis doesn’t find out.

Disney is legit expensive AF too. These couples obviously have zero taste or sophistication, they could go to an all inclusive in Mexico for like a third of the price. It’s seriously fucking sick that actual adults do this.

This isn’t gonna help the lack of sophistication and taste problem very much.

That’s my point! They can get the same terrible experience they apparently enjoy for way less money.

1 Like

I’m willing to roll with Disney Adults. Not my thing, but each to their own. Have fun.

I can even, under some circumstances and if the light hits it just right, accept a couple with kid(s) going without said kids. I don’t feel good about it, but I can get there I think.

But a couple with kids where one stays with the kids and the other goes to Disney alone? I am sorry, I’m just a man.

4 Likes

I’d say it’s a very different terrible experience, but sure, I guess there is some cost savings.

I don’t really see a difference between one parent going on a trip to Disney while the other stays home with the kids vs the trip being to Las Vegas.

social norms

1 Like

Please explain. I seem to not have a clear understanding of social norms.

Its ok to go to Vegas without your 8 year old. Its much less ok to go to Disney without your 8 year old

Why?

Or golfing