The Future Non-Presidency of Ronald Dion DeSantis

Guy is a putz. Disney won! They beat him on an issue that was loser for him anyway. I doubt it even plays well Florida much less nationally.

Desantis might be dumber then Trump. Trump is an idiot and knows it. Desantis thinks he can outsmart Disney and God knows who else.

Trump is super insecure about being an idiot so he tries to convince people that he is smart but he knows deep down inside that he is actually a dumb ass.

Right - Disney is very popular. Sure some far R nuts are mad about the diversity, but in general I’m betting they have a huge favorable rating - DeSantis should stick to punching down against people that can’t fight back.

Yeah, going after Disney is pretty crazy. The median consumerist American family, people easily persuaded by Republican BS that their Entire Way Of Life Is Under Threat from woke liberals and immigrants and urban thugs, etc etc etc, are largely in love with Disney.

This made me laugh. DeSantis has been passing laws trying to “defund” the media. One example is a law saying that legal notices don’t have to be printed in newspapers. But Disney printed in the newspaper that they were going to have a board meeting. There wasn’t anything secret about what they were doing.

https://twitter.com/BGrueskin/status/1642135642221027329?t=dfs2fHJOeaftxdYCv1UkeQ&s=19

1 Like

Rhonda now stamping their heels and having a fit.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1642985265214963712?s=20

Man this guy is a straight up idiot. I can’t believe I bought the hype.

“The Future Non-Presidency …” starting to give “The Tragic Death …” vibes

And even more petty and corrupt than the OG, Trump.

I’d probably take Trump over DeSantis based on policy, “good” governance and less destructive personality, lol.

This DeSanctus is a fake ass, Harvard boy wannabe gangster that is going to cross every line in a desperate search for approval.

1 Like

Ill take my kudos. Guy hasnt ever scared me. He is a low energy, boring, dumbass toolbox if you look even slightly below the surface

Bob Iger is going to wreck the chump Desantis.

I’ll still let you buy out at 80%. Offer good for 24hrs.

Edit: Offer good for the others I made the same bet with. I hope you know who you are, because I don’t off the top of my head (I’m sure it’s in my bookmarks somewhere, but too lazy to check atm).

1 Like

Disney is going to wreck this Nazi schmuck like Angela Lansbury at the end of Bedknobs and Broomsticks. Disney lawyers are out there summoning undead spirits from the reign of Charles III and shit.

3 Likes

6 Likes

I’m going to stand pat. If I opt for the buy-out, then the hex will be released and DeSantis will immediately spring to life and beat Trump. For the good of the republic, I must stand firm.

4 Likes

You are a true patriot, sir.

1 Like

for the good of the florida republic?

A few weeks ago John Oliver did a show on DeSantis and that was the first time I ever saw the DeSantis propaganda ads that they were running on Fox where they tried to make look cool. I have to admit that my reaction was “Oh, that’s why he’s popular. This stuff is laughable propaganda but Boomer idiots are going to lap up this idea that DeSantis is a fighter pilot that fights the Woke Mob nonsense”.

Then DeSantis got wrecked by a little teasing from Trump. On the one hand it is confounding that someone with aspirations to be the R Presidential nom can be so unready for Trump’s BS. On the other hand, we must never forget how truly awful the consulting is that these candidates receive. The entire Presidential campaign consulting ecosystem is packed full of grifters that just tell the candidates that the people love them and they’d be foolish not to run. These people make a lot of money by getting people like, say, Bloomberg to incinerate a massive pile of money (of which they get their healthy cut). Every time you hear about Person X “throwing their hat in the ring” and it makes you laugh out loud because it’s so patently absurd, that means some consultant somewhere is test driving a brand new Mercedes.

11 Likes

Disney lawyers are going to wreck DeSantis in Florida!?!

In the unlikely chance they lose in a state totally controlled by him the appeals all the way to the Supreme Court are totally favourable to him.

Thought my DeSantis bet to win the nom at +300 was great value but it’s not looking so hot now.

1 Like