The Future Non-Presidency of Ronald Dion DeSantis

Actually this is still cool and legal as long as you don’t use campaign funds for it.

Meatball working overtime to dispel the small dick rumors.

She’s right

I’d like to hear her thoughts on Hunter’s laptop before any Don Junior criticisms.

She would repeat everything she’s heard from Tucker et al. Her main issue with Hunter seems to be that he enriched himself through his connections to daddy and if she doesn’t ignore R failsons and daughters who availed themselves of the same benefits, her world becomes complicated. Complexity is rage inducing for her.

Firm denial of Puddingfingergate. He could still be in this thing:

Obvious smear campaign. Everyone knows that, without a utensil, you squeeze the pudding cup and slurp it from the top. Not remotely compelling.

1 Like

Seems like he’s not denying using two or four fingers.

2 Likes

What are we talking about? Pudding? We’re talking about pudding, man!

We’re talking about pudding! We’re talking about pudding… We ain’t talking about the race! We’re talking about pudding, man! When you come to the rally, and you see me speak… You see me speak, don’t you?

DeSantis just scored a major endorsement

7 Likes

@BestOf

3 Likes

We’re going to have to deal with it and correct it,” board member Brian Aungst said Wednesday. “It’s a subversion of the will of the voters and the Legislature and the governor. It completely circumvents the authority of this board to govern.

Will of the voters lmao, gop is big on that I hear

The company can sue for damages for any violations, and the agreement is in effect until perpetuity, according to the declaration.

If the agreement is deemed to violate rules against perpetuity, it will be in effect until 21 years after the death of the last survivor of the descendants of England’s King Charles III, the declaration said.

Lmaooooo

3 Likes

Anyone have any examples of the powers that were stripped? The only ones I saw in the article related to using the Disney name, Mickey Mouse, etc. That doesn’t seem like that big a deal.

It looks like they basically can’t change anything on property controlled by the board without Disney approval.

LOL Meatball Ron.

Someone needs to tell Donnie this. He’ll be roasting Ronnie over this for years.

Did Mickey eat your pudding Ron?

How this fight is likely to proceed:

Lloyd:
[nudges Harry] You’re it.

Harry:
[nudges Lloyd] You’re it.

Lloyd:
[nudges Harry] You’re it, quitsies!

Harry:
Anti-quitsies. [nudges Lloyd] You’re it! Quitsies, no anti-quitsies, no startsies!

Lloyd:
You can’t do that!

Harry:
Can too!

Lloyd:
Cannot, stamped it!

Harry:
Can too, double stamped it, no erasies!

Lloyd:
Cannot, triple stamped it, no erasies, touch blue make it true. [puts his hands over his ears and sings]

Harry:
No! No! You can’t triple stamp a double stamp! You can’t triple stamp a double stamp, Lloyd! You can’t triple stamp a double stamp! LLOYD! LLOYD! You c–

Joe:
GUYS!!! ENOUGH!!

Gonna be a hit squad gunning for the royal family now

2 Likes