The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

Trump supporters in Congress could share details of the investigation with Trump. You don’t want the target of the investigation to be able to prepare until charges are filed. That includes having a heads up on what evidence they need to destroy or manufacture and what lies they need to prepare.

Damn, Trump might be in almost as much trouble as Matt Gaetz!

1 Like

They should tell Trump. Then he will do obstruction and they’ll definitely have him!

2 Likes

Wegottrumpdance.gif

I AM SHAKING SO HARD WE GOT HIM

https://twitter.com/NewYorkStateAG/status/1512113187084251142

1 Like

fined 10k a day until he complies

yeah he’ll totally pay that

Loool yeah $3.6 million a year gtfo try 10k per hour

Are we tired of all the wegothims?

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/1512139008004050956?s=20&t=0-hTplsQPBtuzLMIzCk3Gg

2 Likes

Trump found the trick. If you commit so many crimes so quickly and they’re all related to each other, then you’ll die before they can finish investigating all of them.

3 Likes

HonoredFrighteningKoala-size_restricted

16 Likes

Filing a motion!

“Preparing to investigate” lolololol

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1512228748904513538?s=21&t=iTHbS8gvdl8PQqJZ5nUiAg

4 Likes

I’m preparing to get a blowjob from Christy Turlington.

8 Likes

You’re really showing your age there, NTTIAWWT

1 Like

It is equally believable that this is a NYT Pitchbot tweet.

1 Like

If anyone thought Donny Jr wasn’t as authoritarian as daddy sad to break your heart

Two days after the 2020 presidential election, as votes were still being tallied, Donald Trump’s eldest son texted then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows that “we have operational control” to ensure his father would get a second term, with Republican majorities in the US Senate and swing state legislatures, CNN has learned.

In the text, which has not been previously reported, Donald Trump Jr. lays out ideas for keeping his father in power by subverting the Electoral College process, according to the message reviewed by CNN. The text is among records obtained by the House select committee investigating January 6, 2021.

“It’s very simple,” Trump Jr. texted to Meadows on November 5, adding later in the same missive: “We have multiple paths We control them all.”

I would say that it’s a Trump family problem but the article goes through and details that Donny Jr was probably just parroting what Republicans had told him and that Rick Perry and other Republicans were saying the same thing.

Sauron was a better poet.

2 Likes

One Hamberder to rule them all, One Hamberder to find them, One Hamberder to bring them all and in the MAGA bind them

6 Likes

So waiting for my flight there is family with normal looking parents plus a 20 something kid wearing a suit. They are off in the corner of an unused gates with their masks off. The. Junior and his red tie runs to the bathroom. Yup he’s got a Trump 2020 mask. Good thing I want to see the grandkids so much. Make me want to puke.

I first thought you saw him wearing this:

Trump mask

4 Likes