The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

Massive numbers of “BROKEN” voting machines in Republican Districts on Election Day.

False

Mechanics sent in to “FIX” them made them worse.

False

Kari had to be taken to a Democrat area, which was working perfectly, to vote.

Also false. If she voted a ballot that the on-site tabulator wouldn’t accept, she was given the option to deposit the ballot into a special slot and have it tabulated back at the election center. No voter was prevented from voting and no voter had to go to a different voting center.

5 Likes

Thanks for replying and teaching him the truth

4 Likes

Well they don’t call it Untruth Social

2 Likes

I told him don’t run for office, a total waste of time, can’t win.

– someone who just announced candidacy last week

in my new book, the ronnie desantis/jared kushner cabal of thr republican party, are planning a coup to isolate trmp at maralago a la antonio salazar after the stroke, and create a farce to convince him he is still president.

1 Like

i don’t know, milo could not have imagined that fuentes would walk away from j6 stuff unscathed.

i keep telling you guys, desantis is a fullblown fascist overseeing his own elections. he’s doing so much more behind the scenes than not giving felons their right to vote.

scott walker is good comparison, but desantis is different in that he’s going to be a lot more well funded with some diabolical paypal assholes behind him. walker never had that to brand build within the gop

Desantis isn’t Walker, he’s Cruz.

it really was a million years ago

If enough people register as republicans could we get Kanye into their debates? How does that work?

Usually a subjective decision by the sponsoring network, for early debates 3% polling is enough unless the network deems the campaign a joke.

:vince1:

:jeb:

2 Likes

Kanye polling at 3 percent seems unlikely.

I still strongly thing that Trump is not only the primary favorite, but also by far the best candidate for the Republicans (in terms of winning). I mean, we know for a fact that he will do well and will get people out to the polls and that the race will be close electorally. DeSantis might do as well, I guess, but he is also drawing live to being a Goldwater level loser (and pretty likely imo).

For six years we have been inundated with people who say they like Trump as a president but wish that he would tone it down with the tweets. And this has always been the most transparent bullshit imaginable. His tweets are the best thing about him! They are the very reason he became president! It’s his bulk of his value proposition.

Is the case for DeSantis that a plurality of American voters wants the government to be very serious as they get to the solemn business of being mean to gays, immigrants and um, school librarians? I mean, I’ve been wrong before. But color me skeptical.

4 Likes

The case for Desantis, IMO, is that he just won by 20 points in Florida. Florida is red, but it’s not that red. I understand there are counter arguments for why this result was an anomaly.

1 Like

Dewine just won Ohio by 20 and his Senate candidate did much worse than DeSantis’ did.

No chance.

He endorsed Biden in 2020. Like, full-on endorsement, not a half-assed one like Larry Hogan writing in Ronald Reagan.

There is zero tolerance for that in a national primary. He’d win Vermont and would not come close in any other state.

1 Like

Not pictured here: The huge inroads that conservatives have made into Spanish-language radio in recent years. It is alive and well and growing stronger in places like south Florida, Texas, California, Arizona, and in other places with large Spanish-speaking populations. And unlike the garden-variety English speaking radio, much of it is unfiltered because the FCC apparently does not monitor it the same was it does other terrestrial radio content because it doesn’t have many Spanish speakers itself.

1 Like

Doesn’t the way Republicans run their primaries make it kind of impossible for Trump to lose? I don’t understand all the machinations of it