The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

also someone please explain what the fuck is going on with the geometry of Dersh and the wall behind him? are there… framed pictures on his ceiling? Is he sitting in a fully reclined dentist chair? what the hell

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1559711111360008193

3 Likes

The wall is at an angle, probably the roof. Look at the lamp in the bottom right corner.

3 Likes

If you successfully best three slam dunk wife murder charges you get the world bending powers from inception.

7 Likes

My man. He literally stole classified documents. Who do you think saw those?

1 Like

I didn’t make that claim. Maybe you could quote the part where you think I did. I just said that your claim of ‘Trump didn’t collude with Russia is a fact’ is not true.

@SweetSummerChild

I have a room above my garage that is just like that. It’s just under the roof so the wall is slanted. I even have some framed photos and stuff hanging on it (which isn’t trivial to do). Not as many, but it would look just like that.

Not entirely accurate. They said they didn’t find the evidence that rose to a federal conspiracy charge, that’s not to say there wasn’t collusion.

There’s no law on the books for collusion.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s right. I was being a bit loose with the language there.

If this isn’t collusion, what is?

3 Likes

Muller laid out a concrete case for impeachment and said “hey, it’s not my call if he should be impeached or not, that’s up to Congress” and Congress sat on it because Trump is functionally above all human laws like McCavity from the musical Cats.

1 Like

“In olden days, he would tell firms representing him was a benefit because they could advertise off it. Today it’s not the same,” said Michael Cohen, a former lawyer for Trump who was convicted of tax evasion, false statements, campaign finance violations and lying to Congress in 2018. “He’s also a very difficult client in that he’s always pushing the envelope, he rarely listens to sound legal advice, and he wants you to do things that are not appropriate, ethically or legally.”

Are you referring to the sanctions he implemented against Russia? Or the selling of weapons to Ukraine? Or blocking the Russian gas pipeline with Germany? Or when he bombed Russian military bases? I’m not saying Trump isn’t beholden to Russian oligarchs. Or that his campaign team didn’t try to use Russian interference in the 2016 election. All I’m saying is that the whole 2 year debacle of how Trump himself colluded with Russia was a colossal waste of time

Ding ding ding ding!

1 Like

I am referring to the only change to the GOP platform Trump wanted in 2016 which was to not provide lethal weapons to Ukraine. Think about why Trump who is not exactly a foreign policy wonk or a dove would want to do that. You think he came up with that himself?

He later blackmailed Zelenskyy by blocking a $400 military aid package approved by congress. Only after his blackmail attempt became public did he release it.

So whatever weapons were provided or sanctions imposed happened despite of Trump not because of.

I can think of one which is Syrian air base and the Trump administration warned Russia beforehand of the planned strike. So he caused them some minor inconvenience.

Didn’t exactly block it. The project had kept going until Russia invaded Ukraine.

lol, this again. trmp only implemented sanctions already required by congress passed law, and they dragged their feet on it plenty, read up on mnuchin personally removing deripaska from sanctions. trmp did more to help russia by neutering the US Dept of State, first by rex cutting its budget, then by pompeo being pompeo.

rex was literally awarded by putin for being a friend.

1 Like

I’m always forced into taking devil’s advocate positions on this forum that I don’t even necessarily myself agree with because I refuse to participate in the herd mentality of group think. The faux outrage over Russian interference when the United States interferes with foreign governments and their elections ALL THE TIME is hypocritical to say the least. Trump is a monster who I’m sure would never refuse the help of a foreign power to advance his self serving agenda even at the detriment to his own country. All I’m saying is that the situation is very different this time and much more serious and I think the refusal to see it as such is borderline delusional

No one is forcing you to do anything. Also, I’m not sure if you truly understand the concepts of herd mentality and groupthink. Those aren’t merely having the same stated policy preferences.

1 Like

A true American hero

10 Likes

Do you get the impression that most people here support the US interfering with foreign elections all the time?

2 Likes

Isn’t he talking about the fake outrage from the US media and US govt/politicians?

1 Like