A person can be smart, people are dumb: A Cactus containment thread

:vince3:

2 Likes

1 Like

funny how the $ value of the french bulldog pic is many multiples of the chip stack picture

Don’t you bring that bad juju in here. This place has been super tranquil for like 2 months.

1 Like

:vince3:

1 Like

There’s nothing honest about posting contrarian shit just to be a contrarian.

Brag: courtside
Beat: In Oklahoma City
Variance: old lady seems really into the setup of this play

3 Likes

I said from the beginning that nothing was going to come of the Trump colluded with Russia hype. Nothing did. That wasn’t contrarian. There’s nothing contrarian about being pro 2A. Oh, you must mean contrarian as in on a liberal pull each other’s pud forum? Then I guess you’re right

The fact is, this guy crawls out from under a rock to personally attack me out of the blue and then reports me when I call him a shit stain lololol. Goes thru the trouble of posting a bunch of memes and digging up old posts. In the meantime, I don’t even remember who he is and couldn’t tell you a single thing he’s ever posted. Is he a teeny bopper waiting for school to start? Or some old retired guy in a nursing home with nothing better to occupy his time? Whichever it is, seems pretty sad to me

Nonsense.

LOL

2 Likes

I can promise you, I didn’t report your post.

Are you still jogging with a gun in your waistband?

:queen_not_amused:

Someone has to shoot the shoplifters.

Is this you bragging about how rich you are? Is this real or is this a joke?

2 Likes

Wait until Friday, you guys.

There are entire YouTube channels dedicated to flexing.

And man they do not last long.

I’m detecting a certain trolly tone to his posting.

Oh you went platinum, yeah that’s nice

Now let me see you do the same thing twice
Three times, four times, then a couple of mo’ times

1 Like

Gotta be the only non-magaite with that lifestyle - oklahoma, golf, courtside basketball, french bulldogs, having money