The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Given recent results, I’m pretty convinced this is true. Yet, I’m pretty sure Georgia is going back to red, because the GOP is gonna make sure this kind of turn out doesn’t happen again. I guess we will see if I’m right.

But it got me thinking which other red states would not elect Trump with 100% turnout. Only other lock is NC. Probably FL. TX is a longshot. I haven’t really done a deep dive into the numbers though.

I don’t think the objective would be to defeat the enemy. It would be to inspire allies who fear the first step is impossible.

This is good.

1 Like

8chan and PB require a lot less resources than a full social network.

These folks are expecting their conspiracy theories in high def video on demand with no lag, no delays.

Building that shit out of Liberia or whatever isnt going to give them their same fix.

They also need to get revenue, and the more in the wilderness they are, the harder its gonna be to get corps to pay them.

1 Like

America first

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1351023883147747341?s=21

5 Likes

Lol McCasket. Still touting politics after losing to a Hitler Youth rising star that incited an assassination attempt on the US Congress. The opposite of anything she says is virtually a lock to come true–proper noun Clairevoyance which I’m proposing not only as an antonym but also an orthogonal concept to clairvoyance.

15 Likes

I’m pretty sure that years ago I read multiple William Gibson / Neal Stephenson sci-fi stories that revolved around cool hackers setting up pirate internet servers on oil rigs or some island somewhere. It’s sad that in real life these internet rebel guys are just dumb racists and pedophiles who got booted off Twitter.

2 Likes

Claire’s an old school dem, ie under the misconception that Republicans have morals. (well some in GA seem to, but it’s not the norm)

2 Likes

This is actually a crazier belief than lizard people eating kids at an invisible sky Pizza Hut because there’s truckloads of dispositive proof versus mere lack of evidence.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/jonkarl/status/1351020777261424640?s=20

4 Likes

Are you talking about wheatrich’s belief about Claire or her supposed belief about Republicans?

Lol there goes his pardon. GJGE Rudy.

6 Likes

The latter.

1 Like

So. 100 pardons at $2m a pop? 200m? Maybe subtract a little for his family members that get 5% off the retail price…

Why would Parler require more resources than a site that was hosting files for every movie, tv show and album among other things?

1 Like

He’ll expense a $2M deduction for the pardon he writes for himself while the media and shitlibs claim that the move raises some interesting legal questions about tax liability.

33 Likes

@BestOf

1 Like

CALL THAT WITNESS

I am not a techie. But PB only had a small link file. All the media was peer to peer.

A viral video on facebook with 10 million views… Every one of those copies will be downloaded from a FB server, most likely across hundreds of duplicate content delivery servers built in every city close to users to increase speed.

1 Like